What the hell are we?

"Goodmorning Hange" Sasha said as she walked downstairs towards the kitchen, Hange was dressed in a tank top and some shorts.

"Goodmorning Sasha" They responded as they took a bite of the apple they were holding in their left hand. Sasha rubbed her eyes as she grabbed a cup and poured coffee in it.

"You know" Hange said before sasha took a sip of her coffee "i could hear you guys last night"

Sasha choked in her coffee "we thought that you were asleep"

Hange chuckled "well you you moan pretty loud"

Sasha looked at the ground out of embarrassment "i'm sorry" she rubbed the back of her neck.

Before Hange could continue the conversation again Sasha's phone buzzed.

"Sorry hange gotta take this" Sasha put her coffee down and walked towards the hallway.

"Hey ricardo whats up?"

"Goodmorning Sasha! I just wanted to let you know that you guys have a fan meeting in 3 hours"

"Wait we have fans?"

"Ofcourse! You guys have been trending the last few months everybody is talking about you guys"

"Oh thats cool, i'll wake y/n up and then we'll be there"

"Don't you need an address?" Ricardo chuckled.

"Oh yes i forgot"

"*********, be there in exactly three hours"

"Great,See you soon ricardo"

"Look who we have here" Ricardo said turning around "You guys are in time"

You took a look around the place, on a stage was standing a long table with four chairs behind it.

"You guys have to get ready so go to the make up area" Ricardo commanded.

As you and Sasha made your way she took a good look around the place "i still can't believe I'm living my biggest dream with my bestfriends"

You sighed "Same for me, it almost felt like yesterday that we started our own band"

As you entered the area, you saw ymir with a tooth picker in her mouth talking to your make up artist Gabriella.

As soon as gabriella spotted you she gasped out of happiness "Y/NNNNNNNNN" she walked towards you with her arms spread out.

While she was walking all the jewellery made sounds.

"Good to see you too Gabriella" you said as you hugged her.

"And you must be Sasha! " Gabriella said as she took a look at Sasha "y/n you've chosen the right person she is in fact hot"

You chuckled as Sasha smiled "i'll take that as a compliment"

"Gabriella i think you have to do their make up and not flirt with y/n's girlfriend" ymir chuckled

"Oh yeah I totally forgot about that" Gabriella said.

"Well shall we begin, we'll only have to do some blush so you wont look like a fucking ghost because there will be cameras"

Once you were done Ricardo motioned you to go behind the stage since the fans were already there.

Jean took a sneak peak behind the curtains "its a lot more than I expected "

"How many" Connie asked as he leaned against the wall "well i think its the while fucking room"

Sasha nearly jumped off her seat "wait jean it ain't the time for jokes"

Jean turned around "do I look like im fucking kidding?" He said with a happy face.

You heard Ricardo giving a whole speech to the fans as they all yelled.

"Here are Sasha,Y/n,Jean and Connie or rather be said: the scouts!"

You guys walked up the stage, Jean waved cheerfully at the crowd as they all yelled at seen you guys.

You took the seat in the middle on your right was jean and on your left was Sasha.

Ricardo handed Sasha the microphone.

"Uh well hello everybody, it an honour to have you guys here" Before sasha could continue all those teens were screaming.

Sasha laughed "we've never expected so many of you guys in fact we never really expected anybody"

"Anyways, lets just begin" Sasha looked at the others "first with the questions?"

You all nodded as sasha gave the microphone back to ricardo, the staff placed little microphones in front of you guys.

"Well who wants to go first?" Jean asked the crowd, lots of people raised their hands.

"Wow" he chuckled, Connie pointed at a girl with brown hair "you can go first"

"Are any of you guys in an relationship?" She asked you guys.

You and Sasha immediately locked eyes, the crowd saw that and started to scream.

"No" you giggled once you looked back at the crowd "we're  just friends"

'Just friends?' Sasha thought, but you guys were dating? Why would you say this?

"And what the hell are we
Tell me we were 'just friends'
This doesn't make much sense"

The crowd made an "awh" noice as you continued with the other questions.

It was fun, Connie and Sasha made lots of jokes and you even got some presents.

But Sasha was still upset about what you said because you guys were obviously dating. You said it yourself.

Why would you say this?