Falling for you

"Y/N WELCOME BACK" your auntie hanji said enthusiastically as you stepped into the house, a weird smell came from the kitchen.

You sniffed up the smell, and soon enough you came to a conclusion.

Hange set the kitchen on fire.

"Auntie Hange did you set the kitchen on fire" you asked her as you walked into the kitchen, you looked around and saw hange with a fire extinguisher in her hands.

"Don't worry it was just a small fireeeee" They tried to laugh it off, you slapped yourself "i'm never going to let you cook again"

Hange put the fire extinguisher down and put their hands on their hips "don't act like I can't cook, you know back then i was called 'gorden ramsy' "

"Yeah thats why you nearly burned the whole house down THREE TIMES"

"Those were little accidents" Hange laughed, you looked Hange deep in the eyes.

"Okay maybe I can't cook, i'll order a pizza" they said.

"I'll be upstairs" you said and you walked out of the kitchen and made your way upstairs "you do you kid"

You were watching (comfort show) when suddenly your phone buzzed, your eyes turned wide when you saw what youve been send:

Dear y/n l/n,

We'd love to have your band over, you guys can play upcoming Saturday.

We hope to see you!

Dom toretto bar.

You let out a yell of joy, your band finally had their chance to break through.

You heard footsteps coming from the stairs, your door swung open and you saw hange with a scared face.

"WHY'D YOU SCREAM? IS THEIR AN INTRUDER?!" Hange said, you laughed and showed her the email, a big smile appeared on her face "YOUVE DONE IT IM SO PROUD OF YOUUUUUUU" hange sang as she high-fived you.

You laughed "i'm going to text the others, can they come over?"

"OFCOURSE THEY CAN I LOVE SASHA AND JEAN OH AND CONNIEEEEEEE"

You laughed, your aunt has always been weird and you loved it.

You opened your phone and texted them:

*DING DONG*

"WHAT NOT EVEN A SECOND HAS PASSED" but then you remembered sasha lives across the street.

You opened the door and sasha,connie and jean stepped in the house "how did you-"

"We where close to your house that's why"

You wanted to say something but you decided not to.

You all walked to your room, connie made himself comfortable and sad on your bed, Sasha sat on a chair in a man-spreading position, jean sat next to connie.

"So what is it?" Connie asked you.

"They've emailed back"

Connie's faced turned into a really happy one, he started to jump around, jean let out a scream and, sasha stood up from her chair and  hugged you tightly.

You felt your face heating up. Youve had a long crush on her since 7th grade but you were always scared to ruin your friendship if you told her how you felt

"I didn't wanna believe my feelings for you
I didn't wanna believe that I could lose you
If I told you just how I felt"

Sasha also felt her face heating up and quickly pulled away, the both of you smiled awkwardly at each other.

"Yeah they're definitely in love with each other" jean whispered to connie, "i know right its obvious"