Please remember my answer is you

"Good job for today guys" Jean cheered.
You guys just finished your rehearsal for the last time, tomorrow was the big day.

You put down your guitar "my fingers hurt" you groaned. Sasha turned around and looked at your fingers "you okay y/n?"

You giggled "i'm okay Sasha"

Sasha smiled "great"

Jean rolled his eyes "just kiss already". You felt your face heating up and sasha turned red "JEAN!" You both screamed at him.

"what? Its obvious that the both of you like each other!" Jean said, Sasha raised her hand and gave him a big slap.

"La puta madre" she yelled at him.

"Ow what the fuck Sasha!" Jean brought his hand to his face and softly stroked it.

Connie laughed "well Sasha it is true, just date already"

"Shut up" you buried your face into your hands out of embarrassment.

"So you dont like each other?"

Before sasha could speak, you denied it "we're just friends we will never be more"

Just...friends?

Sasha lied "yeah just friends" sasha turned her head, she was kinda hurt.

You turned your head to the clock that was hanging on the wall. 8 PM.

"I should really get going, i don't want aunt Hanji to burn down the whole house again" you grabbed your guitar and walked out of the garage.

Sasha was completely gone in her thoughts, the only thing she could think of is what you just said.

"Just...friends" she said whispered to herself. Connie turned his head "did you say something Braus?"

Sasha shook her head "no..."

"HEYYY SASHAAAAAAS" Hange literally screamed as she saw Sasha standing in the door opening "hello Hanji, can i come in?"

"OFCOURSEEEE Y/N IS UPSTAIRS AS ALWAYS, poor child never get outs of her room" Hange laughed, Sasha thanked Hange and walked upstairs.

She knocked on the door "come in!" You said from the other side, Sasha opened the door and saw you sitting behind your desk.

You turned around "sasha your soaking wet! Why did you decided to come here when its literally raining?!"

Sasha smiled awkwardly "well i don't know, want to go lie in the rain with me?"

You giggled " sure why not?"

"This is amazing" you said as you stepped out of the house, Sasha grabbed your wrist and pulled you on the street with her.

"Sasha!" You laughed, she smiled back, sasha lied down first.

"C'mon y/n its fun!"

You did as she said, you lay next to her.

This are those moments you see in a movie, people that fall in love are laying down in the rain together.

"Sasha, how are you really?" You asked sasha, she turned her head and faced you, the person the fell in love with.

"So whenever you ask me again
How i feel
Please remember
My answer
Is you."

"I'm doing better than ever" Sasha replied as she stood up, "want to go for a dance? " she offered you a hand to help you up, you accepted it "thought you'd never ask"

And thats what you guys did, for 45 minutes long, twirling each other around, just having the time if your life.

Soulmates maybe?