Chapter 4

Book 1.

-Chapter 4. -

          The night was still young, after the incident with Gregorio Tom never left Elle alone. Bill was still shy on approaching Judith, which she was getting a drink and dancing. “Elle do you want something to drink or to eat?” Tom asked, “No, I am fine. So are you going to stay all night here?” Elle asked. “Yes, well unless you want to go somewhere else?” Tom smiled while saying that. Elle was thinking about getting a hotel room and spend the night with him. While Elle was thinking, Judith interrupted her, “Hey does that look like mom’s boyfriend, Christiano?” Judith pointed to a guy in the distance. “Damn!” Elle said, confirming it was Chris, “Do you want me to kick him out? Well our security guard before he notice you two?” Tom suggested. Elle and Judith looked at each other, then Elle spoke “Yes, I really want to stay for a lot longer.” She smiled at him. Tom went over with one of the bouncers of the club; they got up to Christiano “May I help you?” Christiano asked. “Yes, we got a complaint from one of the girls that you were too touchy and she told you to stop we need you to leave. I wont have this in my club.” Tom said. Christiano looked behind him and there was the bouncer another vampire, “Fine I will leave with out making a show. Even though I did nothing of the sort, I was looking for my girlfriend’s twins. You wouldn’t have met any recently?” Christiano asked. “No, now leave.” Tom stayed assertive.

          Christiano went out with out seeing the girls but he had a feeling Tom wasn’t telling the truth. “He is gone, you two can come back out of that room.” Elle came out and hugged him, “Thanks for doing that. Judith have you talked to Bill?” Elle was curious. “No, he just stares at me, but I am going to be patient with him. I don’t feel comfortable with approaching him.” Judith was concerned if she was able to lie to their mother asked what they were doing. Judith went back to the dance floor near Bill to see if he will come to her, while Tom and Elle when to a private room. “So are you having fun, Elle?” Elle looked at him, and gave him a kiss on his lips “You bet I am.” Smiling at him, he came to her to kiss her. They ended up making out in the private room for an hour. “Elle I want to ask you something, if you don’t mind.” Elle looked at him, “Sure anything.” Tom looked into her eyes, “Will you be my girlfriend?” She was shocked he asked that, she thought it would have been later on not this quick, and she was speechless.  “I don’t know if you would want someone like me.” Tom was confused, “I do want someone like you, and I know you’re the one, why do you say that?” She looked at him and said, “You know who my father is, and you know it’s breaking the law. Then my mother has forbidden us to date vampires a…” he hushed her, “That doesn’t matter, love is blind. It doesn’t see what’s forbidden or anything like that, but knows what it wants. And I want you, and only you. I have lived for 23 years, but been a vampire for 3 years. So would those laws include me? I don’t think so. So will you be my girlfriend? I will protect you and your sister well until my brother has the guts to ask her out.” They both laughed at that idea. Elle thought about it for a little bit then she replied “Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend as long as you don’t break my heart with a girl vampire.” She smiled. “I would never dare to hurt you, especially knowing you and your sister could bet me up for it.” Tom said, and they both smiled at each other.

          “I do have a hotel room if you like to go there? My sister can make up something why I am not home.” Elle said, Tom was impressed, “Sure, lets go. Oh you want to go tell her?” Tom asked. “No, We can communicate telepathically when we want to. Lets go.” Elle said while getting up. They left the club, but then Elle realized Judith wouldn’t have a ride, “Could your brother take Judith home if we take my car?” Elle asked. “Yes he could let me go tell him, and encourage him to approach her too.” He smiled and left while Elle turned on the car. “He will. And he is going to make his move soon.” He kissed her cheek. “This is going to be a long right though you’re up for it?” Elle asked him. “Yes I am.” Tom replied they left.  Judith was wondering when is Bill going to make a move. She got tired of dancing and went to the bar where Bill was sitting at. She ordered a drink for her self. “I would like the same as her.” Bill said getting closer to Judith, “How are you? I know you know my name from your sister, Elle, Right?” She looked at him and replied, “I am doing great and yes, and she told me it was Bill? Correct?” She was really good at flirting with her violet eyes. “Yes, and I have never seen anyone with those color of eyes. They are beautiful!” They amazed Bill to the point he was just staring at her eyes.

          “Yea, they are unique. Not that many people are lucky to have them.” She smiled at him, and he smiled back. Right Bill was going to make his move to kiss her; Leona came into the club walking to Judith. “Hey didn’t I tell your sister well our sister that they are bad news?” Leona didn’t want this to ruin her plan. Bill was offended, “I am not bad news, you are! You came here to ruin her life, and I bet you were the one who sent that Gregorio vampire to get of them. So you better leave now.” She saw he was mad, she liked that, “Not with out her, I wont let you brain wash my older sister!” Leona tried to grab Judith, but she pulled back. “I do not take orders from you or anybody, I won’t leave with you.” Judith was furious at Leona to think that she would go with her, she didn’t know her and she was suspicious why she now wants to help them. “You will come with me one way or another, you don’t have Elle to protect you.” Leona said. “I don’t need her now leave before we expose this whole room of what we really are. If you get what I mean.” Judith’s eyes changed into her cat eyes to make her point. Leona saw and now she backed off. “Fine, but you will see me again. Very soon, I wonder if your mother will approve of this? After I tell her.” Leona knew that would make Judith consider coming with her. “That won’t happen at all!” Judith said letting out a little growling noise. “Why do you say that?” Leona seemed amused. “Because she doesn’t listen to vampires especially if they were raised by my father!” Judith made a great point. Leona left; she didn’t want it to go that far. Judith turned to Bill, “I think you should take me home I want to protect it, who knows what she has planned.” Bill nodded and they head over to his car, which was an Audi TTS Coupe the color was blood red. Which Judith really loved, they got into the car and started to go. “What do you think Leona has planned?” Bill asked. “I have no clue, we have done nothing to her at all. She has no reason to hate us so much to ruin our lives like this.” Judith did not want to think about it at all and Bill noticed that. “I will stay with you until your mother is home, and I won’t accept a no.” He smiled at her, and she felt safe. “I wasn’t going to.” She smirked.

          They got to the house, seemed all right. They both went inside, they kept alert to everything. Judith already changed into her in-between stage, Bill looked back after she changed and just stared. “I know I am not beautiful like this but I am more stronger like this.” Judith wanted to hide she didn’t want him to see her in this form. “I have no clue why you think that. Your gorgeous like this.” He smiled and kissed her lips; just then they heard a noise coming from their mothers room. They head to the stairs, they were almost to the door, and they opened the door to see Stella tied up. Bill went in first and knocked out three vampires. Judith threw one out the window, once that was over there was one guy next to Elle and Judith’s mother holding a knife on her throat. “Hi Judith. Pleasant to see you again.” The mysterious man smiled and laughed really loud. “Do I know you? Let go of my mother!” Judith yelled. “Why you don’t remember me? I am your father after all.” He smirked when he said that. She was furious when he said that, and wanted to rip his head off for even coming here. “Now I know you must be mad, but I am here for business. If you don’t listen or do what I say your sister, Tom and Your mother will die a painful death.” Ezra said. Judith was shocked and looked at Bill who was shocked as well and worried…(To be continued!)