Temporary or Forever

So, they got their paycheck, and now, they don't know if the job is temporary or forever. They wished it was temporary but they have little hope.

"*Sigh* Even if it is forever, we have to get used to the job..." Brandon sighed.

Adam wanted to cry like a BABY and Ashe wanted to scream.

"Yeah, but, it's only 5 months and I can get my job back at Pizza Palace! You can join me if you want!" Zed said.

"Thanks, Zed. Anyway, our next shift starts next week. We have to go home now." Demetrius informed.

"Alright!" 

The butler's new job at Greasy Burger is kinda going well. They didn't really complain anymore, everything was going well. Until...5 months later

"OH MY GOD!!! GUYS!!!!!" Brandon suddenly shrieked.

"OWH! WHAT?!?!?" Ashe snarked.

"CALLMEHBOB R-MAILED US AND TOLD US THAT WE CAN CONTINUE OUR JOBS AT ROYALE HIGH!!! EEEEEEEEEK! I'M SO HAPPY!!" Brandon shrieked again.

"NO WAY!! FINALLY!!!" Adam yelled.

"That's great!!" Demetrius smiled.

"WOOHOO!!!!" Zed whooped.

"Good for you guys! I'll let you all continue your old daily jobs." Greabur said.

"Thank you Greabur!" Brandon thanked.

"Can't wait to serve pizza's and more ballroom food-" Zed said.

"Uh oh..." Brandon muttered.

"???" Everyone asked.

"Zed...Callmehbob still hasn't forgiven you...and she said that you are not allowed to join neither Royale High nor Pizza Palace..." Brandon muttered.

Everyone gasped.

"WHAT!!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Zed cried like a BABY.

"A-anyway, cmon guys!! Not you Zed, we gotta go home and go back to Royale High!! Let's leave Zed here!!" Ashe stammered.

"N-no!! You guys can't just leave me here!! L-let me go with you!!" Zed tried running to the Greasy Burger entrance door.

"Oh no, you don't!!" Greabur said as he grabbed Zed by his collar "You stay here. Check your R-Mail daily just in case Callmehbob forgives you!!"

Zed cried, he can't believe what happened. Now he has to stay at Greasy Burger.

While the other butlers went back to Royale High, everyone was excited to see them again. They did their jobs very well as Butlers, and they lived happily!

40 years later...

Zed's POV:

It's been 40 years...Callmehbob still hasn't forgiven me and I am still working at Greasy Burger. I worked VERY VERY hard!! Greabur didn't even promote me ONCE!! I hate this, I am 60 now living a stupid life.

As I head home I was reading through my R-mails and I saw an R-mail from Callmehbob, from 39 years ago??!?!? THAT MESSAGE SAID SHE HAD FORGIVEN ME!!! WHAT!?!?!? NO, NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!! I COULD'VE BEEN WITH MY BUTLER FRIENDS!!! GREABUR WAS RIGHT, I SHOULD'VE CHECKED MY R-MAIL DAILY!!! BUT NOW?!?!?! IT'S TOO LATE TO BE BUTLER!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I yelled with rages and sadness.

Author's note:

That's the end! I feel really bad for Zed tbh, but hey, that's life! Thanks for reading!!