[chapter 1] I Think Im In Love

You spent whole day with your classmates Megumi, Itadori and Nobara. You and Megumi took a walk around the Jujutsu Tech and started talking. You got thirsty so you went to take a drink and passed by a pretty Green-haired girl with purple glasses. There was another blonde boy with purple eyes and a panda. Y/N's mind:What is that?! A Panda?! Hmm that girl is really pretty.. Maybe i should say hi. You went to those three and waved at them. They waved back and asked showed you with their hands to come. You came and they intoduced themself's:
"My name is Maki Zenin, nice to meet ya" :)
"Bonito flakes"
Y/N:Umm what does that mean..?
"That's Inumaki Toge and i am Panda"
Y/N:it's nice to meet you! I am Y/N! Are you second-years? cause i havent seen you before.
Maki:Yep
Y/N:Alright, by the way, You have really nice glasses!
Maki:Oh thanks.We're not going to keep you, your friend is probably waiting for you.
Y/N:Ah yes! Megumi! I totaly forgot, well, see you later!
Y/N' mind:Damn, shes really pretty.. But Megumi is waiting, HURRY.
You ame back and Megumi is sitting on a bench giving you a deadly stare.
Megumi: What were you doing? You left 20 minutes ago! And you didn't even get a drink!
Y/N: Sorry, sorry, i was talking with Maki, Toge and uhh Panda?
Megumi: That's cool, and yeah Panda. Maki also has a sister Mai, she's a bit annoying and kinda evil. She's just jealous of Maki because Maki is a bit better than her.
Y/N: A bit more.
Megumi:Maybe.
Y/N:Why does Toge has a mask over his mouth and speaks some random words like Bonito flakes?
Megumi:It'S his cursed technique, he speaks only sometimes because if he said something harmful for a curse like "blast away" or something like that it could affect him so he's mostly quiet for his own safety and safety others.
Y/N:Ohhhh now i understand. And, what do you think of Maki?
Megumi:I think she is nice but also strong.
Y/N: Do you think she's pretty?
Megumi:Girl- do you think i have a Crush on her or something?!
Y/N:NO NO, i think i have a Crush on her..
Megumi: Well go for it, BUT do NOT tell that Nobara and Itadori, they are idiots. They would accidentally tell her and tease you when she's around and you Don't want to feel that.
Y/N: Yeah, but.. Did you have a Crush on someone so you know that?
Megumi:Nah, its obvious they would do that.
Y/N:You are right. But can you tell me more about Maki?
Megumi: I don't know much about her. Sorry.
*Nobara and Itadori came to you two*
Nobara and Itadori:Hey you two! Gojo-sensei said we are going to get Sushi!
Y/N:Come on Megumi Let's go i am hungry!!
Megumi:Alright! Alright, im coming!
*It was night already and you are in your room*
Y/N:Damn i cant stop thinking about her..

Hi guys! Here is the first chapter, hope you enjoyed it!

-Megumxiz