[Chapter 4]It's Good

You started to blush and you heared Nobara say:OoooooOooOOo. "Okay cut it out" you said, and left the room dazed with feelings you felt that moment. You close the door behind you,When you looked up you saw Maki infront of you. Your brain stopped working for a second and then you Just said "hii". Maki replied to you with:Hello! You look wierd... Your face is.. Sad and kinda happy,what the fuck is going on?

"OH, that yeah uuh well my mom died.. And i saw the read you told Nobara to give me.."

Maki:I am so sorry for your loss.. And about the letter..? You hugged Maki thightly and she asked:So that's yes?
You answered:Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes!

Maki:Do you mind if i Kiss you?
Y/N:Nope!
You two kissed and went outside.
Maki:You know How much happy i am right Now?
Y/N:As much as i am and thats waaaaay too much love you could handle😌💖.
Maki:Let's go to the park for an ice cream, You like ice cream right?
Y/N:Who doesn't?
Maki:Do you always answer a question with question?
Y/N:Do i?
Maki:Okay, okay stop. Maki said and started laughing. You weren't happy at all because of your mom's death but hey.. You are dating a girl that you love the most! Megumi, Nobara and Itadori were in the park with Gojo getting waffles. When you saw that you ran to them and yelled:YOU BITCHES!
Nobara and Itadori to eachother: *whispering*Oh no..
Megumi to them:I told you it was a bad idea...
Y/N:What the fuck do you think You're doing?!
Nobara and Itadori apologizing:WE are sorry Y/N! We had no idea where were you so we left without you!
Y/N:I was in the hall infront of Nobara's room idiots!
Nobara:Well the truth is.. I saw you and Maki and tought you'd go with her somewhere so there is no need to call you👉👈
Maki:*joins the conversation* Alright babe, we Will go somewhere else.
Everyone:B-BABE?!
Maki:Yeah, Y/N and i are dating, Y/N you weren't planning to tell them didn't you?
Y/N:Well uhh, maybe..
Maki: Alright Now they know. Let's go to get some ice cream Y/N!
Y/N:Sorry for overreacting but honestly, waffles sound better..
Maki:Waffles huh? Okay we Will get waffles then.
Y/N:Yay! I'm starving.

You went with Maki to the restaurnat and had your waffles. Later you went to Maki's dorm, You two cuddled and gave each other small kisses, you felt loved and you liked that feeling :).

                              -

Hi guys! Im doing the 5th chapter Now, hope you liked this one!

-Megumxiz