[Chapter 9] Birthday

You woke up, rested, and took a look at the calender. It was B/D. You jumped out of your bed and got ready as fast as you could and went to check if anyone remembered it. You went to Maki's room first, she wasn't there. Then you went to Megumi's room he wasn't there either. Itadori and Nobara weren't in their dorms. It was quiet. You kinda felt mad and sad because nobody was there to wish you a happy birthday.

You went to the local bakery to get your breakfast. You had a frowning look on your face. You went back to the Jujutsu Tech, you felt like you were being watched. You stopped and looked around you but there was nobody. You ignored it.

Itadori:Are you sure what we are doing is alright? Y/N looks pretty down.
Maki: Yeah, and i don't think hidding in a bush is an amazing idea.
Gojo: Oh relax! She wont notice us.
Itadori:And what? We're going to leave her alone whole day for her birthday and Just show up in the evening?
Gojo: Exactly!
Nobara: Sounds pretty stupid to me.
Maki: I agree.
Itadori: I hate to say it but for real. Sensei, are you really sure she won't be mad because we left her?
Gojo: It's a surprise!
Nobara:Yeah, forget it. I'm going to
Y/N and explain her everything.

Gojo grabbed Nobara's arm and yelled.

Gojo: Oh hell you're not!
Nobara:Huh? And why?!
Gojo: Just listen to me.

You went to your dorm and decided to  call Maki. You could her her phone ronging from her dorm.
"She's must be in her dorm!"
You ran to her dorm but when you opened the door you saw Maki's phone on her table, but there was no trace from Maki. You sighed in disappointment and left the dorm.

You went to train a bit. And started to read a book. It was 5 PM. You wanted to check did anyone come back, but nothing. You went in the Tech's backyard to relax since it wasn't the Best Day at all. A tear or two started sliding down your cheecks.

Later that Day you went to the dining room and you turned the light on.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!" all your friends made a birthday party for you. You were glad that they didn't forget and came to Maki and kissed her.
"sorry for leaving ya alone whole Day by the way." Maki apologized to you. And you said it is okay and gave her a big smile.

Nobara got you a strawberry cake with rose decorations and Itadori played the music. You enjoyed the party and had a great time. It was getting late you became sleepy and decide to go to bed.

                                 -

Hi ^^, sorry again for not publishing anything. I want to thank you all for 1k reads it means a lot to me and i was pretty sure this book is a bit boring and it won't get many reads but here it is :)

-Megumxiz <33