[Chapter 5]

You had a training and you went to the gym because it was too hot to train outside. The training wasn't really hard, after training you went outside for a walk. You were outside shortly because it was 38°C outside. You turned around and saw Mai, your ex. Mai came to you and asked what are you doing here and you told her that you are a student here she was a bit confused because you weren't a sorcerer before.

Y/N:You know what? I don't care if you still love me or not cause i don't. Now leave me alone.
Mai:What are you doing with my sister? You two are not dating aren't you?
Y/N:Yes we are, so what?
Mai:Nothing. I Just.. I still lo-
Before Mai could even finnish her sentence you slapped her.
Y/N:You better not finnish that.

You walked away from Mai but she was still looking at you. You didn't really care about that, on your way to the dorm you passed by Itadori and he asked you of you wanna Come with him to play basketball you said "sure" and walked away with him.

You started to play but you were already loosing the game. Itadori is very good basketball player.
Y/N:Dammit Itadori let me score atleast one point!
Itadori:I Can't let you score 1 but i can let you score 2.
Y/N:Well you know what i mean!

The game ended but Itadori won. You went to Maki's dorm, yep she was there, on the bed reading in a bra and shorts.

Y/N:Oh sorry! I didn't know you are shirtless..
Maki:Meh,im not naked Y/N.
Y/N:Yea
Maki:Is everything okay?
Y/N:C-u-d-d-l-e-s
Maki:Come here :)

You ran in her arms and kissed her.

Maki:Question.
Y/N:Yes?
Maki:Do you want to go on a date with me?
Y/N:Yes! But when?
Maki:Tonight, if you are free.
Y/N:Yes i am is 5PM okay?
Maki:Yup.

After cuddles with Maki you went to your room and tried to find what to wear on a date with Maki, then Nobara came and saw you digging in your closet.

Nobara:What are you doing?
You didn't look at her you continue to dig in your closet and told her:I have a date with Maki.
Nobara:Really?! :o
Y/N:Yep!
Nobara:Let me help you get dressed :)
Y/N:It's okay i can dress by myself
Nobara:No you Can't your dressing style is awful!
Y/N:No it's not!
Nobara:If you say so, HEY You should wear that!
Y/N:Nah...
Nobara:Trust. me.
Y/N:Okay?
You put on a red dress long to your knees. Nobara style your hair in a cute bun.

Y/N:No, i don't need makeup.
Nobara:Okie, Done!
Y/N: I look good😎
Nobara:Yes you do! It's 4:40 Maki is probably waiting for you outside.
Y/N:Yea
Nobara:Good luck bestie!
Y/N:Thanks!

You went outside Maki was there in a suit.

                                  -

Hi guys! Sorry there was no title of this chapter, i don't have any ideas :(

-Megumxiz