[Chapter 6]The Date

"Sheesh..thats hot" You said Maki replied with"So are you" you widened your eyes after hearing that your heart started to beat af Maki could hear it. "Why are you nervous?" Maki asked you "I don't know, probably because i didn't go on a date for a long time?" You shruged while saying it. "I think we should go Now" Maki said while looking at her watch. "Okay :)" You to walked to the restaurnat while holding hands.

When you arrived to the restaurnat you two sat and ordered food and drinks. Your favorite song was played and you and Maki started to dance together, Maki wraped her hand around your waist and held your hand with other. It was a very romantic date and both of you enjoyed it, at the end of the date you got drunk so Maki carried you all way to the Jujutsu Tech.

You were in Maki's dorm.

Y/N:Mind if i take a shower?
Maki:Nope, go on.
Y/N:Okay, thanks!
Maki:You're welcome.

While you were in the shower Itadori, Nobara and Inumaki came to hang out. You came out of the shower and wrapped a towel around your body and went out of the bathroom your towel was about to fall off but Maki came fast and held the towel on you while Nobara was covering Itadori's and Inumaki's eyes.

Y/N:What are yall doing here???
Itadori:We came to hang out and you?
Y/N:Can you Just leave?
Inumaki:Salmon
Nobara:Inumaki-senpai you shouldn't have said that!
Inumaki:Tuna Tuna
Maki:You heard her, sorry guys you should come later.
Y/N:Thank you.
Itadori:See you then!
Nobara:Bye!
Maki:Bye.

You went to your room to get dressed, and came back to Maki's later. Maki was in her underwear she looked at you, You sat in her lap and started kissing her. Maki started kissing your neck and took of your shirt, You blushed a bit started rubbing her back and lied over her. She took of her glasses and grabbed your hand and you leaned on her chest and gave her a deep kiss.

I Will leave the rest to your dirty minds ;)

                                  -

Guys i am sorry because the chapter was pretty short but i hope you liked it<3

-Megumxiz