Souvenir (chap 2)

No one's pov 

Hawk- "The roof."

Zawa- "Then let's go. Tsukauchi, we'll go after him from above, follow below. Let's see if we can catch him."

The two pro heroes ran out the room and quickly made their way to the roof. Once there they spotted the phone, still showcasing the cameras, and a mic. 

Zawa- "He was viewing us the whole time. Tch."

Hawk- "You gotta admit, he's smart."

Zawa- "That's the problem. I have a feeling we won't find him because of this intelligence."

The two looked around the area, spotting a body running across rooftops. They both took after it, trying to catch up. They were gaining on him and he noticed. He kept running until he reached a spot he could lose them in. He jumped down off the roof and grabbed onto a pole that scaled the side of the building. 

He slid down until he landed on a windowsill. He jumped from it onto a clothesline that snapped and dropped him right into a couple trash bags, breaking his small fall. He got up and them started going through the alleyways.

Zawa- "Did he just jump?"

Hawk- "Yes. He's in the alleys, it'll be hard to keep watch from above alone."

Zawa- "I'll follow on foot down there, you watch from above."

Aizawa threw over a small black piece of equipment to Hawks. He caught it and put it in his ear.

Zawa- "We'll talk to each other with this. Be my eyes in the sky."

Hawk- "Haha very funny. I'm on it."

Aizawa jumped down and tailed after him in the alleys. It was harder to do considering all the twists and turns, but Hawks was leading him. Hawks released some feathers and spread them around, hoping one would be quick enough to latch onto Izuku. 

Izuku looked behind him, seeing the heroes tailing him. He clicked his tongue before running into a random abandoned building. It was a last minute decision, necessary, but not exactly smart. He ran up the stairs and kept running until he reached the 3rd floor (out of 5). He jumped out of the window and into the next apartment building without anyone noticing. 

He ran down all the stairs and out of the first floor. He used a different exit and went through a different direction than he was previously. Instead of going straight, he was now going right. He could tell they lost him. Their presences were no longer there, or at least as close. 

Zawa- "I lost him, how about you?"

Hawk- "Same, I thought I could nick him with one of my feathers, but I completely lost track of him in that building."

Zawa- "Damn it, he's gone."

The two heroes stopped. They couldn't sense him anywhere near them. They retreated back to the detective and told him what occurred. Meanwhile Izuku had reached his destination, and crashed on the makeshift couch he owned. It was just a bunch of cushions and pillows and blankets positioned into a sort of couch. 

He was tired, and he needed to emotionally release. Pent up anxiety, stress, fear, anger, sadness, everything. If he kept it bottled up he was going to break or take it out on someone who didn't deserve it. He sat up, went over to the bathroom and washed his face with cold water. He looked up into the broken mirror and stared into his own eyes. 

He sighed before drying off and leaving the bathroom. He went into a side room with weapons and medical supplies in it. In the center of the room was a punching back, and on the walls were weapons and weights. He wrapped his knuckles and fingers correctly, before going at it on the punching back.