Plead Guilty (chap 10)

Aizawa came back with a plate of food and a cup of water. He set them both down on the coffee table and pulled up a seat opposite to Izuku.

Zawa- "Eat. You need it."

Mido- "That's it?"

Zawa- "What? You think it's poisoned?"

Mido- "I mean-"

Zawa- "Eat the damn food."

Mido- "Yup. Understood. Appreciated. Thank you very much."

Just like that he began to eat, slowly of course as he was still injured. Luckily his arms weren't too bad, mainly his torso. Fighting Stain, while protecting 2 paralyzed people, with injuries and no rest, does that to someone. Aizawa simply watched the teen eat. His mind was flying all over the place with questions, emotions.

His most prominent thought? Was "Why?"

Why did he do this? Why did he run? Why didn't he get help? Why did he fight Stain? Why, why, why, why-

'Why didn't I figure it out sooner?'

Izuku wasn't completely oblivious to the internal struggle his teacher- friend? Foe? Adult person was facing. He could assume what would be happening based off of how he would be reacting, and let's just say it wasn't exactly peachy. Izuku would have helped, of course, except for the fact he'd make it worse.

They sat in silence until Aizawa spoke up.

Zawa- "So are you going to explain or are we going to sit here as I guess?"

Mido- "I- geez you couldn't have been more blunt."

Zawa- "thought you appreciated that Salvare, or should I call you Midoriya? Akano? Izuku? Shinto? Deku even?"

Mido- "Call me Izuku, first off. I don't like my last name, despise Deku, and Akano Shinto was made so I could go to school. Don't call me Salvare out of costume, it's weird. Especially from you. I do appreciate getting straight to the point, but seriously? You could have phrased it better."

Zawa- "oh, I'm so sorry. Let me try again-"

Mido- "Now- you see that's just dripping with sarcasm."

Zawa- "Are you doing to let me try again your majesty?"

Mido- "No no, whatever- lost it's touch."

Zawa- "okay then Izuku, explain. No point in lying or else I'll bring Tsukuachi here."

Mido- "We both know I can bypass his quirk."

Zawa- "Izuku enough games."

The tone of his voice made no room for discussion. Izuku found the decency to be a little intimidated. How kind of him.

Mido- "Noted. So what do you want to know first? How I got injured?"

Zawa- "That was Stain."

Mido- "Right, Tsukuachi must have told you. Anyway it was him, and a Nomu, and Endeavor. Can't forget that trash bag."

Zawa- "Nomu?"

Mido- "Oh yeah tons! Shigaraki had a fun fest at Hosu last night, it should be on the news."

Zawa- "What do you know about Shigaraki?"

Mido- "You already experienced his quirk soooo"

Zawa- "He personally knew you. How?"

Mido- "Not important."

Zawa- "Like hell it's not important."

Mido- "His relationship with me doesn't help you in any way. He was there. You could have found that out yourself."