Every age has a Scar (chap 3)

Izu's pov

I returned to the base at sunrise. I had gathered enough samples of the serum and the drugs from each warehouse to hand over to the police and then some. I had labeled each bag and vial to know where they came from in case they're different in any way. I would test them myself, but I don't have the tools to do so. Right now it'd be too risky to try and get my hand on any without a disguise. So this'll be left to the police.

I took a large box I found in a dumpster somewhere and some scrap paper and packing supplies. I wrapped the glass vials and the bags of powder correctly. I made sure that they wouldn't break no matter the fall. I took out some paper, post its, and tape. I wrote the locations down again, this time using different handwriting. I wrote another note explaining a bit and packed everything up.

I didn't have a printer and moving around would be risky. Maybe I should buy like a sticker maker or something. A printer's a bit expensive. Plus you need so much to connect it and everything. Not to mention ink is expensive as fuck.

I was started to undress. Taking off the layers of black and dark green clothes. I should get an actual costume at some point. Wearing random clothes I found on the streets isn't going to work. I need some strong material, any form of protection. The mask I made wasn't completely done by me, it's bulky and kind of heavy. I need to thin it out. Of course it's still impossible to take off without me willing it so.

Luckily I hadn't gotten hurt all night. But now I needed to go over everything I saw. I opened up the files from the USB and also pulled up the video footage. The mic and tracker were still working and continuously sending information over. They probably thought no one was there or caught onto them, so they're not being careful.

I had gotten a location that they went to before going over to other warehouses or storing buildings in the area. They seemed to be collecting all their "product" now. I don't know for what but it can't be good. The warehouses themselves had nor signs or symbols to show who they were, but with the drive I already knew.

I started viewing the camera footage, looking closely at their faces. The camera could catch more than my eyes since I was hiding. Their faces, they seemed so familiar back at the warehouse. I need to know where I remember them, so first it's getting a clear headshot. There were 5 men there, all large and tall. They all had dark hair, 3 of them having ash grey hair.

One man was a bit reluctant to be there, he kept showing clear signs of distaste. He has the lightest hair of the group a light grey. He had tattoos up his fore arms that were of his bones. They were black and white apart from the green spots that looked like poison gas, and the roses that vined around the bones. His fingers also had bone tattoos. His nails were painted black and he wore ripped black jeans and a ripped white T-shirt.

His eyes were a gold, his skin was a warm light brown/peach. His hair was straight and a bit long. It reaching his shoulders, the back being a bit longer. As I looked closer to his features, zooming in on the image and focusing it, I recognized that face. The face of a man who should be in prison currently.

How the fuck did they escape?

.

.

.

No one's pov

-Principal's office, UA high school of heroics, 2 days after John's arrest-

*knock knock*

Nezu- "The door's open."

Aizawa walked inside, having sighed while sitting in the seat. He looked up at his boss. Nezu was sitting drinking tea. He pushed some paperwork to the side and gave Aizawa his full attention.