26. Here with you.

- I look at you walking alone without me.
Your empty landscape next to you.
You look back in the middle of the black and white street.
I found out then. I can't leave you
-How can I love the heartbreak, you're the one I love by AKMU

“Yes, I'm fine,” he said once again with a tired hiss.

“Okay, just rest. I’ll come and see you later,” Todd said from the phone.

“There is no need to come, I’m fine,” Eric re-emphasized again and he didn’t wait for Todd’s reply and he continued, “bye.”

He cut the call and let out a frustrated huff. He dropped the phone on the side table beside his bed and he slopped into the bed. He put his arm on his face and closed his eyes. He stayed silent but hissed when he couldn’t find himself feeling sleepy. He turned to his side and placed his hand under his head, and coiled like a worm. He stayed quiet again forcing himself to feel sleepy. He let out a frustrated hiss and he turned again and laid his back on the bed facing the ceilings.

His mood plummeted and his spirit fell, he knew that there was a weight in his heart. A tear dropped down from his eyes but quickly wiped it off and laughed, “what wrong with you Eric? You are fine, you said it, you did it.” He talked to himself with a forced smile on his face.

‘But, you're not happy.’

Tears welled up in his eyes and they were flowing to his ears and the pillow. He bit his lower lip to stop the tears but they were just flowing, his throat tightened and pain gripped her chest.

‘You did the right thing but you're not happy. Look around you; all you have is a dark room with no one beside you.’

His smile fell off and sadness tore at his chest and it felt like a knife to his heart, he coiled in his bed and let out sobs. He held the pillow tightly as if he was holding someone and he cried.

And once again, the pillow he laid on became wet as they do every night.

=============

Macy ran to the taxi and jumped into it.

“Where are-”

“New Paradise Springs!” She interrupted the driver as she raised her voice.

The driver nodded a bit taken aback by her loud voice, “ah... Okay.”

“Please be fast, sir.”

Macy remained upright and she tapped her foot on the ground. Her hand found its way to her mouth and she bit her fingernails in panic.

=============

“MACY!”

Chaz yelled and he ran out of the building. He was late; the taxi had already driven away. He breathed heavily as he looked at the car driving away. He felt numb as he stared as the taxi was no longer in sight. He felt a piercing in his heart, he knew that his love was one-sided and he knew that he wouldn’t get her because her heart belongs to someone else, it belongs to Eric.

His head dropped in disappointment.

=============

Eric rubbed the towel on his face while he walked to the couch facing a television in his living room. He sat down on the couch and picked up his phone. He dropped the towel on his neck and looked back at his phone.

‘I’ll permit it; Only because you promised to come back- CEO of AS Entertainment.’

He let out a chuckle with a small smile and he quickly replied. He looked at other messages and they were from Todd, Ronin, Mason, and Mr. Brent. He clicked unto Mr. Brent’s message.