1. The Eric Westcott Life

A flash of light followed with a click sound, "hey! what's wrong with you? you're supposed to be snapping Eric not some flower or some tree," a middle-aged man yelled at the young lady beside him.

The young lady who took the picture quickly bent down, "I'm sorry sir. I won't do it again, I will focus."

The middle-aged man snorted and threw his face away, "be sorry for yourself."

"It's him!"

"IT'S HIM!!"

There was chaos, the crowd beside the young lady and the middle-aged man ran towards the entrance of the airport with their cameras and phone in their hands.

A number of built men came out of the airport dressed in black suits, they made a ‘U’ sign from the entrance of the airport and pushed back the paparazzi.

A young man walked from the airport dressed in a poky dot white and black headband on his forehead, a black long jacket with a black sagging singlet, a black trouser which was fashionably torn at the knee, and a white sneaker. He had a cross-chain on his neck and a black dot earring on his ear. He had dyed pink and blonde hair put into organized chaos with the scalp black. His gray eyes are covered with a sunglass, he is obviously a celebrity. And beside him was a young man who looked like he was in his late thirties dressed in a dark blue suit with a grey polo shirt within.

The built men held the paparazzi back while the young man and the other man walked.

"WE LOVE YOU ERIC!!" Young high school girls pushed against the bodyguards with a big cardboard paper saying, 'I love you, Eric, you are my life,' they held roses and chocolate boxes.

The young man, Eric stopped and turned to a high school girl who held a rose, he took it from her hand and raised his sunglass then winked at her then he continued walking. The high school girl shrieked and jumped, she was fanning herself with her hands.

Eric and the other man walked towards a black BMW car and he hopped in with the other man. The paparazzi pushed past the bodyguards and rushed to the car but it already zoomed off.

"I took so many pictures," the young lady walked toward the middle-aged man looking into her camera.

"That man is one hell of a beauty," the middle-aged man signed looking at the car from a distance.

The young lady looked up from her camera and nodded, "yeah."

========================

"So, anything next Todd?" Eric pushed his hair back with his hand.

Todd, the other man nodded looking into a tablet, "yes, you have to do a photoshoot to advertise a product, the Banta juice for thirty minutes then we have to visit the company, Mr. Brent wants to have a word with you and then you will have dinner with him. Anddd, that's all."

Eric let out a hiss and removed his sunglass, "what a stressful day, an interview in New York, a concert in New York, a long flight of five hours and twenty minutes from New York to California and now this, gezzzz," he groaned and rest his head on the window of the car.

Todd shook his head with a smile on his face, "tomorrow's schedule is a bit free, you have some time to rest."

"Oh, thank goodness, I need to rest and sleep, gezzzz," he smiled stretching his hands.

The car came to a halt, "We are here."

Todd turned to the driver and nodded his head, "let's go, Mr. Eric," he turned back to Eric.

Eric let out a breath and muttered, "this month has been so stressful," he jumped down from the car put back his sunglass on then looked around, "no paparazzi?"

Todd shook his head, "we used another road and the back doors."

Eric nodded with a smirk, "ohhh, wow. I would have loved to give them more of me."

=======================

"Eric Westcott. The Eric Westcott," a middle-aged man with ragged long black hair walked toward Eric and Todd.

Eric smirked in return, "long time, Sam."

Sam, the ragged man laughed, "it's truly a long time, you have been busy. Oh, this hair is marvelous," he pointed at Eric's hair.

"That's because it's me. I'm amazing," Eric smirked running his hands through his hair.

Todd cleared his throat making Sam look at him, "Mr. Sam, we don't have time, the photoshoot is for thirty minutes."

Sam who wanted to shake hands with Todd redrew his hand and cleared his throat in embarrassment, "okay, okay let's go."

==========================

Eric put his hand into his pocket and stared at the juice in his hand with a smirk on his face, a light flashed on him, "yes, you look spectacular."

Eric ran his hand through his hair and looked at the camera with a smile on his face and he brought the Banta juice close to his face.

"Lovely!" Sam yelled taking thousands of pictures.

"The hair! THE HAIR!"

A young lady rushed to Eric and push back his hair then rearranged it as fast as she could.

"Get out! get out from there!" she quickly rushed to where she was.

"Give us more, you can drink the juice!" Sam yelled with a grin.

Eric nodded.

===========================

"Okay, it's okay. Modeling is over, and Mr. Westcott has more on his schedule. Thank you," Todd said walking to Sam and Sam nodded, "okay."

Eric walked away from the white paper dropping the Banta juice to Todd and he was given a white towel and a water bottle by a young lady, he smirked at her while she blushed in return. He drank into the water bottle and poured some on his face then he cleaned his face with the towel.

"Mr. Westcott, we have to head over to Mr. Brent now," Todd turned to Eric.

"So, there is no time for me to shower huh?" he raised his face from the towel and then glanced at Todd.

"No, sir. After the dinner, we will head home to shower and rest."

Eric let out a hiss, "okay," he walked to the young lady that gave him the towel, he winked at her then gave her the towel back.

The lady's cheek turned red and she snuggled into the towel. Eric walked back to Todd, "let's go."

===========================

"Leave us, Todd. Go and eat something, today was stressful," the old man smiled at Todd.

Todd bent down, "thank you, sir," he walked away.

Eric rest his back on the chair and looked up at the man, the man was already smiling at him, "Son, you're popping everywhere."

Eric laughed, "I've been stressed out but it has been good, I mean I'm amazing."

Mr. Brent laughed together, "yeah, you're now big and mature. And I'm happy."

Eric looked down a bit and bite his lower lip, "I'm happy too even though I'm stressed out, I'm happy."

Mr. Brent smiled back, "let's eat, I know you are starving."

Eric let out a sign, "I'm damn hungry, I've not eaten anything apart from the omelet I ate in the morning."

Mr. Brent shook his head, "oh, that's not healthy, let's eat something."

======

1222 words 
Keep smiling, voting, and commenting.
U.B.A_Writes
All Rights Reserved.