3. The Invitation

Macy held her books in her arms as she walked alongside Betsy and Amie.

"And I failed the test, I got a D," Amie pouted looking at the paper in her hands.

"E for me," Betsy chuckled shoveling the paper into her black jeans trousers.

Macy shook her head with a smile on her face, "you guys need to read more."

Amie stopped then held onto Macy's arm, "you need to teach me, I need to pass. Please, pretty please!" she jumped multiple times.

Macy laughed then nodded, "okay, okay I will." Betsy laughed adding a 'me too.'

"Macy!"

The three girls stopped and turned to voice. Chaz was running towards them, he stopped in front of Macy, "hey."

Amie and Betsy smiled at themselves then turned to Chaz, "we are going to leave you together. Later Chaz, bye Macy," Betsy said then pulled Amie with her. "Let's leave them together," Amie wriggled her eyebrow at Macy secretly then walked away with Betsy.

Macy raised an eyebrow in confusion then shook his head and turned to Chaz, "Hey, what's up?" she smiled at him.

Chaz ran his hand through his hair nervously and his cheek turned pink, "u-um I need a favour from you."

Macy smiled more, "sure. What are friends for?"

His smile fell a little bit at the word 'friend' he quickly shook the thought and smiled back at her, "I want you to follow me to a party, my dad is hosting it."

"Party?" she frowned a little bit in confusion.

Chaz got more nervous, "I know. It's stupid and all, but I really need a friend and everyone is busy, plus I'm more comfortable with you. I-I mean, if you're busy then it's fine. I'll w-"

she cut him short then nodded her head, "I'll come with you."

"R-really. Thank you so much, Macy," he immediately held her hand, he realized then let go.

Macy laughed but turned serious, "it's no problem, but I need good clothes. I'll leave now and get one."

Chaz shook his head, "there is no need, I already got you one," he raised the bag he was holding ever since.

"Ha, you already got it, what if I was busy?" she frowned a bit.

He laughed then took her hand again and gave her the bag, "because I know you. The party is by seven this evening," he gave her a big smile, "I'll leave you now so you can get ready, I'll pick you up by 6:30. See you later." And like that he walked away smiling as if he won a trophy and Macy walked away holding the bag.
==================

"You want me to leave now?" the blonde lady pouted kneeling on the bed with her hands on Eric's shoulder.

"Yes Lilac, that's what I just said," he rolled his eyes as he sat on the bed looking into his phone.

"But seriously, why are you always rude to me and being nice and sexy to other girls?" the Lilac put her arms on his neck and then pushed her face to his.

Eric dogged moving his head but his eyes remained on the phone, "that's other girls. You are not other girls, you are my friend."

She looked offended then she got her hands off him and stared directly at him, "Eric I am your girlfriend not just your friend."

His eyes never left the phone, "yeah yeah yeah, whatever you say. Can you leave now I am busy?" he scowled.

Lilac, the blonde lady with blue eyes who was obviously a model shook her head and then pressed her lips on his cheek, "see you later boyfriend," she picked up her bag, stood from the bed, and walked out of the room to face Todd who was coming in, they bought grimaced at themselves and walked past each other. Eric who was still on his phone picked up a towel on the bed and rubbed it on his cheek.