27. Leaving

“Today is the day for Mr. Kelvin Cristiano, which was the Manager of Eric Westcott, Beauty Girls, and so many artists in the ACTORS AND SINGERS Entertainment. There are so many reporters in the court waiting for Eric, the judge, and also Kelvin,” the reporter held the microphone while he talked looking at the camera. He glanced at a woman sitting beside him and he scooted toward her, “madam, can I ask you a question?”

The woman glanced at him shyly then nodded.

“Who are you in support of? Kelvin or Eric?” The reporter asked.

“Eric,” she shyly said.

The reporter nodded and he stood up and looked back at the camera, “Eric, it is. Looks like there are no supporters of kelvin because of his totally wrong act. Although, there are many supporters of Eric and in fact, there are several Eric’s fans outside the court building. This is PPtv.”

All of a sudden, there was chaos.

“Eric is here! HE IS HERE!!”

The reporters rushed to him but they were blocked by the bodyguards.

Eric stood there with Ronin, Mason, and Todd beside him, they were dressed in suits. Eric roamed his eyes around the crowd and he smirked.

“ERIC! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?!!”

Eric chortled. He took some steps to the reporter, although, the bodyguard was like a fence keeping them from each other. He held the man’s hand and pulled them to his lips, “people who do bad things always suffer for it. That’s Karma.” He paused again and his lip tucked to a side, “Equal action, equal Karma.”

He smirked once more and let go of the man’s hand and wore his sunglass back. He brought them down and he winked at the camera then he walked away.

Mason chuckled, “stupid guy,” he muttered. Ronin laughed and he rushed to keep up with Eric.

And Todd chuckled, “that’s the Eric I remembered.”

=============

“Bring the detainee in.”

A door opened and two police officers pulled Kelvin. He was messy and he was dressed in detention clothes, his hair was unkempt and his eyes were red, he was looking very different. His eyes roamed and they met Eric’s. His every muscle tensed and his blood boiled. The police officers pulled him and sat him on a chair beside an attorney. Instead, Kelvin stood up and banged his hand on the table, and yelled, “YOU! ERIC! YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING!!!!”

The police officer held him back yet, he didn’t stop, “YOU FRAMED ME!! YOU MOTHER**CKER!!! YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ARE THE SAME!! FAKEA*S PEOPLE!!! LIAR!!”

“Keep him shut!” The judge yelled and slapped his gavel on the table.

The police officers forced him into the chair, they glared at him and stood backward.

“Now that everything is calm, let's go on,” the judge said as he roamed his eyes around.

The attorney from Kelvin's side stood up and said, “the evidence accused from Eric Westcott and AS Entertainment is nothing but faked because Mr. Kelvin might have apologized to the victims.”

“I’ll refute what he said,” the lawyer from the opposite side stood up and he continued, “the video which was submitted was from two days ago and I officially heard for AS Entertainment’s artists and Eric Westcott himself, that Mr. Kelvin did not apologize to them and they have not seen each other because after the first conference of Eric Westcott, yesterday morning, he didn’t come to work,” the lawyer signalized the secretary and a picture appeared on the projector and he continued, “he was seen in a hotel yesterday after the conference in the morning and he was spent the evening there, he checked out when he heard about the unannounced conference of Eric.”