🅵🅸🅻🅴🆁

🅝🅞🅣 🅐 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡
🅵🅸🅻🅴🆁

Earlier on in the day after she got to her temporary home, a little before supper, she was talking to the hosts, per to Tamaki's request after meeting Sebastian. It took a while for him to calm down. Silver and Ciel could sense something in her, distress maybe? Silver knew that they were just checking in on Haruhi, but couldn't they just ask her at school? Then again, she's always being shadowed by the three wherever she goes. Silver got worried by her lack of picking up the phone but didn't want to intrude, Ciel put it behind him like nothing ever happened. He just continued with his work in his study. Real work.

Ciel, Silver and Sebastian being the only demons in the house and the rest being immortal, the trio could hear everything that they were saying.

Ciel was in his study working on the Funtom Company but this time in America. Silver was in the library working on RCA Records, creating the standard contracts to their label. Sebastian was off telling the maid, the cook and the gardener to do their jobs right. But all three stopped when they heard Tamaki's voice, followed by the rest.

Phone call-

"Hello, my princess-" Tamaki. The twins growled, they just wanted a night to go by smoothly and not have this nuisance butt in, but it seems like that's inevitable. Silver eyed the door, if Mr. Bimbo is calling, that means the rest shouldn't be too far behind. Silver let out a sigh, he decided to keep a close ear on their conversation, as he bets his father and his Young Master already are. In Ciel's study, Ciel was working on papers trying to block out all the excessive noise coming from his staff. They slightly changed after becoming immortal.

Sebastian stopped, sensing something gone amiss with his two masters, he turned around cleaning a knife, making supper for the three. He smirked and turned around, continuing. But all kept a close ear.

"Hi! Haru-chan!" Haninozuka. Silver mouth gaped pausing for a moment but continued with his work. Ciel was busy with his forms again not having a problem with Honey talking with Miss Fujioka, as a matter a fact, in Ciel's mind, Honey and Mori are the only ones who he trusts her with. For good reason.

Ciel receiving a complaint about one of his workers in America, stealing. He sighed, "Sebastian." Not even a second later, Sebastian arrived, wearing his butler uniform but before he could get a word out, Ciel spoke, "We're going to America next weekend, tell my... brother." Ciel hated calling her that but he knew the risks that could happen with a guest in his home. Sebastian left without a word but a bow, going to go tell his beloved little girl.

"Why did you call me?" Kyoya. Silver growled, followed by Ciel almost breaking his desk in half. They loathed him for many reasons. They loathed his entire family. Ootori.

"Yeah, boss. You know where about to start eating." Hikaru and Karou. Sebastian had his nerves running high hearing their voices. They almost sexually assaulted his daughter. She couldn't show her abilities in front of them because they were in a slightly public place. But what he would do to slit their throats. He could almost feel the blood gushing as he sees the light fade from their eyes. He could already tell their cowards and would out their friends in an attempt to save themselves, but he will finally see how much cowardliness lays under that weak façade as they take their final breaths. And he would do nothing but laugh, that demonic laugh and send them back to Hell where they truly belong. To deal with his father and his daughter. He can already see the horror-struck expression on their faces after finding out what they truly are.

He had arrived at the library, opening the door, his mouth wide, he saw chaos.

"Mm." Takashi. Ciel never had a problem with Takashi or Mitsukuni. Which he was surprised with since he has a problem with almost everyone.