𝟒.

Meeting the rest of the Host Club.
Long chapter again.

It was the end of the school day, which meant that the bluenette and the silver-tongued (a/n😉) would have to go to that dreaded room, Music Room 3. The blue eyed boy, wanted nothing more than to go home and have a nice cup of tea, while continuing those documents he left earlier before he came here, The Funtom Company in India. He has Prince Soma and Agni working there as of present. He left it in their capable hands.

 He left it in their capable hands

|Ciel's study.|🔝

|Silver's study

|Silver's study.|🔝

They both had stoic faces on, making sure everyone they passed, had chills going up their spines. Some didn't bother to look because they already knew what they would be expecting. Half of the student body had their eyes focused on them, while the two were focused somewhere else. Ciel was calculating in his head how many murders there have been since it all started. Silver was doing the same, but with how many disappearances there have been.

If Ciel was correct, there had been 12 murders within the past 4 weeks on exactly the same day. Monday's and Friday's. They manage to kill 2 people on Mondays and 1 person on Fridays. How are they getting around without anyone noticing? Ciel had gotten a file on these murders, except it didn't include this week.

Silver already knew how many people had disappeared, received a file with, their names, age, weight/height, a picture and a little description on the people. 10 people had gone missing this past week; 7 had gone missing the week before; 5 people had gone missing in week two and finally 2 people had gone missing in the beginning. If this continues, then he should be looking around the number 14 next week.

It's only a matter of time before they catch this criminal.

People had moved out of their way, afraid to get trampled by them or afraid to get told off. Earlier on in the day, by the time it had reached 3rd period, news had spread around the school that the notorious Phantomhives were at this school. Everybody was on edge or simply just wanted to see them. Why, it's simple, because nobody in Japan had met a Phantomhive. They heard stories, rumors, legends, about the Phantomhives but no one was able to admit that they're true, besides a Phantomhive himself. And right here, right now, they have a Phantomhive at this school but we're too afraid to approach either one of them.