𝟑.

Phantomhives at Ouran Academy.
|another long chapter|

After their long night in Rome which the servants were very happy about, they came to Japan early that morning.

Ciel and Silver are currently in the car being escorted to school by Sebastian while the servants at home are resting. Ciel gave them the day off (which caused him to be smothered by the seven of them) to refresh and recharge before their long day of work begins tomorrow. He could still hear their words now, such a kind master. He shivered.

After they got to the enormous light pink school, with a sigh of defeat and a roll of Ciel's eye, they got out of the white limo eyeing the pink school. Sebastian left to try and gain information from Scotland Yard and all their motives behind it. They knew that Scotland Yard hasn't gained enough information as them or if any by slight chance. They're useless, just like the Black Onion Squad and Japanese Police.

They made their way inside, getting there early enough so no one will see them, there's just a few lingering in the halls, Silver handed Ciel his timetable which he got from Mr. Suoh yesterday. Both boys were walking down the corridor silently, headed to their first class of the day. Greek. (a/n I don't know what kind of classes they have there but I do know some from watching the anime. So just go with it.)

"Silver, Ciel!" The dark midnight blue eyed boy stopped followed by the silver boy. Mr. Suoh did say he insisted on having them be shown around by Mr. Kannada, the school's student body council president. They turned to face Mr. Kannada who was running to catch up to them. Answer him idiot!

"Yes Mr. Kannada?" (Canada lol, Canadian here! Ignore me XD.) The silver boy replied, he stole a hateful glance towards the blunette. Hands clenching, he wanted to say some colorful words, but alas, he has no right to, not while he still serves under the new demon.

He was panting trying to regain his breath, putting his hands on his knees. What an interesting little human. "I'm sorry but I'm supposed to show you around but I have to get home. So I'm leaving you in Mr. Ootori's care." He pointed to Ootori. "He'll be showing you around today." Mr. Ootori stepped up behind him. Kyoya Ootori. One roman silver and one dark midnight blue eye shifted to him, he wasn't bad looking but his soul smelled bare with just a tinge of spice. So you do have some bad history.

They both had a look of leisure on, but inside they were quiet appalled.

The older one replied swiftly with a lace of empathy, or so the two humans thought. "Oh I hope everything's alright. And I suppose you're Mr. Ootori right? Pleasure." Ciel snickered in amusement. Get away from us. You smell disgusting. Ciel gave a smile tilting his head, agreeing with his brother in both ways. They both took a small step back which looked like shifting to Kyoya.

"Yes you are correct and welcome." He bowed. His father knew of the arrival and obviously coaxed his son into leading them through the school, making friendship along the way, figuring out their secrets later on.

We're not that stupid. Ciel quirked an eyebrow.

Mr. Kannada had watched their little exchange. Taking a look down at his watch, his eyes bulged he was running late. "Alright well if you have any questions about the place please ask Mr. Ootori here and welcome to Ouran Academy." Mr. Kannada had a grin taking over his face, even if it may be a little forced. Silver smiled politely, "Yes thank you for such a gracious welcome. Have a safe ride home, goodbye." Ciel never waved but scoffed rolling his eye(s) as Silver waved goodbye.

"Goodbye." Mr. Kannada left in a hurry. Once he was out of sight, Silver and Ciel turned towards Mr. Ootori, who had his eyes on the way Mr. Kannada left. Silver's smile faltered, as the light had gone from his eye, the one thing that never changed was his posture, still standing tall with his black tailored suit with his navy tie.