𝟐.☼

Published, February 9th.
Michaelis vs. Hitachiin.

Warning, long ass chapter.
February 9th, 1997 was the day I was born. Happy Birthday to me!! I turn 20 today! Lol. 😂♥️🖤💋
I decided to publish this for my birthday. Enjoy xx

||

With their master's reluctant permission, they arrived in Tokyo the next day. They promised to be gone until tonight.

They looked up at the light pink school. Rose mouth gaped open, the look of horror passed her face. Neither of them in an ounce of joy.

The duo had done research on the school's history. It's been around since the late 20th century. (Made up.) And provides all levels of education. Elementary. Middle school. High school. College. University. It's a fairly large campus, but only let the rich and well-known attend. Except one.

One look from her father, Bambi knew what she had to do.

Sebastian and Bambi slowly approach the school taking everything in. Where it was, how long it took to get there like the humans they were pretending on being and those atrocious outfits. The boys weren't too bad but the girls were dreadful. It looked like a walking monstrosity, a banana on a stick or a bright yellow pufferfish.

What were the designers thinking on creating? Were they trying to make it look like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, a princess?

Sebastian and Bambi nodded at each other. Sebastian putting on his charm, going up to one of the girl students and asking her where the Chairmen's office was. Rose could hear from where she stood and has made some new admirers. Boys across the campus were staring at her and even a few girls.

Demons are the perfect replica of humans.

Rose could hear a squeak and stuttering. She turned her head towards her father and saw girls passed out on top of girls. She wasn't too surprised with knowing her father but she was a little concerned for those who lay on the ground.

Sebastian thanked the girl and as soon as he turned, she passed out along with her friends. "Father, did you really need to make them faint?" She was still staring at the girls with unblinking eyes wondering when they're going to wake up. She moved her vision to her father who was walking up to her with a smirk that could kill.

Rose shook her head. He was now standing in front of her, "I swear those girls are worse than Grell, squealing and wanting me to marry them." He was pinching the bridge of his nose and grunted in distress. Rose snickered at her father, clearly showing enjoyment at the little scene.

"I think you would be a bit too old for them father." He looked up at his daughter, he grinned at her smiling face. He managed to make her laugh. He was glowing with pride. He hasn't made her laugh since the mid 6th century (BC) when they were at the foundation of Temple of Olympian Zeus.

Sebastian smiled at his daughter before continuing, "I got the Chairmen's office from them." Rose clapped once while holding both her hands near her face, "Perfect." She had this evil glint in her eyes.

A boy crashed into her but not making her move. Her glint was removed from her face as she starred daggers down at this pathetic human. Can't you watch where you're going. "Oh, sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." A boy with sun kissed blond hair exclaimed. He was still wiping stuff off of his trousers for Rose or Sebastian (who was glaring) couldn't see his face.

Sebastian never removed his eyes from the boy.

The two of them watched as he tried to grab all of his stuff. They shared a look that was clearly stating 'idiot'. Once the boy finally looked up he blushed scarlet. "Oh my dear maiden, I did not mean to bump into such a beautiful princess as yourself. Please accept my upmost apology?" He said on one knee offering her a crimson rose. Where did that rose come from? Her eyebrows knitted together, what a strange boy.