Season1,Episode 4

Ch. 1

*Three  years ago*

    I was 20  years old at the time. No money, no change of clothes and my hair was just a fuxking mess. I had no place to stay but sleep in random,abandoned cars. One day I woke up in one of the Abandoned,destructed cars in a junkyard. I slowly stretch my legs out and throw on my light sweater and heels. I just got kicked out the house when they found out I was stripping. One night,Me and my moms got into a huge argument and come to find out, I blurted out," that's why your daughter is a stripper!" My dad heard it from the kitchen,and he was not having that at all. That crazy woman of mine pushed me down the garage steps. I landed on the last step thinking she was insane. Then my father and I end up arguing. He was the main one to kick me out and I had no choice but to survive out here.
  Anyway, I step out of the car and start walking in my heels in the filthy ass dirt. My feet have been hurting me for the past two days. I should have known to bring my sandals if I was going to be doing a whole lot of walking.
To complete my daily routine, I would always walk miles and miles to a huge gymnasium to take showers. As I'm walking on the highway, I am just minding my own business til a white Mercedes- Benz approaches me. I continued walking even when they were beeping. The driver's window rolled down.
"Miss."
"I'm not a prostitute." I shout.
"Woman!" Her speed matches my slow walking pace. I couldn't take it anymore. My feet were really hurting. I end up taking off my heels."Miss! If you just hear me out,I'll leave you alone."
I stop.I wasn't in the mood at all.
That woman was Sheronica. Such a good soul. She steps out from her driver's side and walks around the front to get to me. She had on a luxury pure white fur coat with some  sparkly white high knee boots. Her black turtleneck sweater equivalent to her high waist dark denim jeans displaying her curves. I knew She had to be rich or something. All them legit gold chains dangling around her neck,a gold diamond ring shining on her left hand. All gold everything.
She swings her 22 inch lace frontal wig behind her shoulder. She takes off her fur coat and swings it over my body." Babygirl? What are you doing out here in the cold?"
Damn. It was that obvious. I'm shaking and shit.
"You're shaking like a stripper." She chuckles.
Funny.I am a stripper. I just got kicked out the house for exposing myself.
"For real though. Where are you going?"
"Work."
"Work?" She scoffs." I was not born yesterday,woman.Okay? I know doggone well you ain't going to work. Even the people driving past us know that as well."
"I'm walking to work. I dance."
She gives me a skeptical look."Dance like bouncing that ass up and down or balle type?"
"Look. I'm good."
"You sure about that? I see corns sticking out your pretty  toes and you look drained and ashy as hell. Babygirl I've seen you out here for three days straight."
"So you were stalking me?"
"No." She responds quickly,rolling her neck."I run a  business down the street. I'm always out and about. I have to run errands somehow."
"You a dope dealer?"
She giggles."No baby. I'm a manager of my own company."
"Okay. What company is that?" I ask very curiously.

Shid. This company? Ha! She owns a strip club. I never heard of a woman-really an African-American woman owning her own strip club. It was hella bitches inside. I was just roaming around staring at the DJ,who was less big at the time, djaying some Waka Flocka music. All I saw was Big Asses,Small asses,big and small tits  jiggling on stage.
I couldn't help but to admire the atmosphere in the club. Fancy bars,great ass music and beautiful strippers(and no,I do not find myself attracted to females at all.Get that shit straight). Damn,that sure was hella money the men were throwing at them. That's how you know these niggas here ain't cheap what so all. They sure ain't do it where I was stripping at.
I was introduced to the female locker where all the women were braless and shaking asses and putting on makeup. Their language was very explicit as well.
"Girl." One purple head woman at the time approaches Mo. Mo was fairly new at the time." What happened to old dude?"
"Bish that nigga had a small ass dick!" Mo responds quickly.At that time she had always worn blue hair into different styles." I took his money and I dipped!"
"Bitch! Don't tell me you was selling your body."
"Hell no. He wasted my time talking bout he got good dick and he is an eight. That nigga a five. Because he lied,I stole his bands."
"Bitch how much?"
Mo pulls out a stack of cash out her cleavage  wrapped in two rubber bands." 400 hoe!" She takes the bands off and fans her huge  tities with the cash.
All the girls start laughing they asses off . Honestly I never found it funny and still to this day I don't.
I paid attention to another conversation where two girls walked past me.One was on the phone spazzing out someone,more likely her baby daddy. ".Nigga I got two kids to feed!Come see your kids more and maybe your homeboys won't laugh at your ass because I'm shaking ass."
Last but not least another girl with red low-cut hair turned around to grab her asscheek."Bitch,I don't know why I got that married nigga name on me."
When they all noticed me at the door, all conversations faded.
"Who's this,Sheronica?" It was Candy. She was curious yet so sweet.
"She's pretty as fuxk!" Nikki compliments,sucking on a lollipop.
"Damn girl!" One of them started making fun of me.It was Asia's ugly ass. She had a mean soul and still to this day. This was when her and Candy were very cool at the time,along with Mo." You look like you been through it. You need to get laid or something sis."
"Mo. Asia." Sheronica snaps at them."Yah bitches shut up."
"Yea boo." Mo with her stupid ass raises her hair straightener in the air." Looking like somebody's auntie right now." She and Asia high five each other.
"Ignore these hoes." Nikki gets up and hug me to feel more comfortable.." You do look like you been through it. I gotchu."
"I know you bad as fuck!." Candy introduces herself to me."I'm Candy. This my bitch,Nikki.". She was helping me getting my hair did.