Season 1, Episode 5

Ch.1

Friday morning
11:30AM

"Nikki,get your ass up!" Candy snatched the comforter off of her best friend."Court Time bitch!"
"Shit!" Annoyed,Nikki stretches her arms and legs then roll out of bed. She showers with the music blasting Megan's Hood Girls single track then get dressed.
She heads straight to court in her silky white pearl women's suit and with long, curly hair hanging down to two inches below her bra strap. She had her friends like Candy and Momma ride along to support her.
This isn't the first time she's got into it with someone,and probably won't be the last.

Three years ago, she and her cousin were hanging out . They were just leaving the gas station.
"Yo Nikki?" Her cousin gets her attention." Is that your nigga messing with some bitch?"
Across from them at the parking lot was her boyfriend kissing another woman before escorting her into the passenger seat."
"Oh hell no!" Nikki cranks up the engine.
"Bitch what you doing!?" She immediately puts on her seatbelt."Nikki!"
All of a sudden, she grabbed everyone attention outside when she drives above the speed limit and crash her car into the back of his Mercedes Benz. It was various reactions coming from everybody as they were pulling out their devices to record the scene.She backs up and hit the passenger side,scarring the woman.
"Get out the car muthafucka!" She tried to open the side of his door but it was locked."Imma kill you nigga! And your bitch!"
"Nikki! Calm the fuck down!" Her boyfriend shouts through the window. He rolls the window down." Baby, She's my co-worker!She needed some chocolates and tampons!"
"What?!Co-worker my ass,nigga!" She tries to reach her hand in but he rolls the window up fast.
"This nigga think I'm playing.Cheating ass nigga." Angry,she laughs as she grab her metal baseball bat from the trunk. They scream and shout when she starts bashing both windows and the windshield. Second,She was pressed charges and had two restraining orders against her by the two. That didn't stop her. She also went into the house with his name on the leaseand started ripping and bleaching all his expensive clothing designs,popular shoe brands and demolishing his high school trophies and PS4 with a metal bat.
When he arrives home from playing ball with his homies, he was not expecting company. He puts down his duffle bag and spot all his demolished items scattered around the bedroom.
"Hungry?" She comes in with a plate of fried chicken,mash potatoes and greens. "Homemade.Just how you like it."
"You fucking bitch!"Angry,he turns around,knock the plate out her hand and shove her body into a wall.

"Nikki Shields." Her judge, Brown put on her glasses." I know that ain't who I think it is."
Nikki tries not to laugh." It's good to see you too."
"Its been three years. I see nothing funny Miss Shields." She goes through paparrwork." I thought I said I ain't wanna see you again."
"I'm bad with keeping promises like that." Nikki chuckles."What good things you expect from a bad girl from Brooklyn?"
She rolls her eyes." I see that you are being charged for assault on Melissa Jacobs."
"Oh! That hoe. Yes, she deserved it."
"Language, Miss Hields." One female officer tried to put her in check.
"First of all it's Miss Shields." Nikki gets smart,rolling her eyes at the officer.
"Nikki,you been fighting since you were 13. Second you brake into your ex place and destroy everything.
Now, you can either A, do community service or B get handcuffed.And serve ten months."
Nikki bites her bottom lip. She didn't wanna do neither.
"Nikki Shields?"
"Community services."

Next
Candy was on the way to the babysitter's house to grab her 3 year old daughter.
"Thank you so much Mrs.Harvey."
"Momma! My toobruh!" She says as she cries for her toothbrush. Candy let's her down and let her run up the small porch to her babysitter.
"What do you say to her ,Nevaeh?" Candy's finger is at the babysitter.
"Thank you!" She shows off her tiny teeth and run back into her mother's arms.
she text her baby's father to meet her at the library.
Sitting down at the library table, Candy is reading a Dr.Suess book to her,who's sitting in her lap waving her toothbrush in the air side to side .
"Daddy!" She yells in the library.
Jerome, Her father, an ex-boyfriend of Candy approaches the table. She hands her to him over the table and sit down."Hey mama!"
A random Caucasia lady out the blue approaches them."excuse me guys. Can we the baby down?"
"That's my 3 year old baby." Candy looks up." You trynna get your jaws broke,hoe?"
The woman is shook and turn around .
"Wassup babygirl!" He lowers his tone." You gotta be quiet ma. Library is for the silence." He kisses her on the cheek. He stood 6 feet,3 inches with tons of tattoos covering both arms.
He sits down with her in his lap." What up Candelaria with your aggressive ass?"
She sighs." Big chillin. Nothing special. Two that's my fucking child. She can't be happy to see her father?"
"Girl chill." He lightly chuckles." Ain't no father better than me.Ain't that right Pooh Bear?" He tickles her sides causing her laugh to grow a little loud.
"I'm gonna need you to watch her for the next two days."
"The weekend?"
"Yes."
"Now you know that's where all my boys supposed to come in the house."
"Well I can always help escort they asses out."
"Candelaria."
"Tavon." She mocks his sighing and voice." I'm not gonna leave my daughter in the house full of grown ass niggas I barely know."
"Come on now. You know Me. We got Big Dog."
"He's known for stealing shit."
"O...k..."
"And as well as his daughter. She almost had to catch these hands for trynna steal Nevaeh's shit."
"Well." Again,He kisses her on the cheek." It won't happen. Daddy's got you girl. I love you."
"I love you too daddy." She grabs her toothbrush and tries to reach to brush the waves on his head.
Tavon chuckles." What's up with her and toothbrushes?"
"Talk to your grandmother."
"What?"
"She has a collection of thirty toothbrushes. She loves her some toothbrushes."
"Aqua." She pats her tiny hands on the table for the water bottle. Candy gives it to her.
"Since I will respect your wishes,I want the same in return.Because you can't be talking."
"And what's that?"
"I don't want them crazy ass females around her."
Candy scoffed." What? Wait hold a minute. Then are my friends."
"I don't give a damn if yah been friends since the Great Depression. You know Nevaeh started shaking her behind last week?"
"Wow."
"Yea. I don't want her around Nikki or Mo,all of them."
"Naw. Nikki is my girl. She's been there for me and she loves her as if it was her own daughter.Mo is in rehab and Navy,pregnant as well, is doing her own hair business thang as well."
"Seriously? Isn't Nikki supposed to have some restraining order against her?By some bitch name off of Love and Hip Hop? That's not even a matter.I don't need your peers showing me snaps of your crazy friends shaking asses in front of my daughter."
"First of all Tevon, she was in the far back bobbing her head to the song-"
"To City Girls!? Nigga,You crazy.I don't condone that shit. She ain't gonna be 21 years old depending on no nigga to and she ain't gone be shaking ass.I'll shoot every nigga that comes her way."
"First of all nigga, I'm paying for school,I'm close to graduating and I have a mouth to feed. The least you can do is be grateful I'm working my ass so me and her can move to a different area..nigga!"
" I respect your hustle. I'm grateful you are helping me with everything pertaining to our kid. It's just You just love the attention huh? You got niggas I know from left and right laughing at me because my Babymomma wanna shake ass."
"Attention?Nigga why the hell you care about your low life friends laughing at you?They need to watch out for they women. I heard about Angelica."
"Shake ass!" Surprisingly their daughter yellst out loud,grabbing everyone's attention.
"Uh..turn around to yah books.Bye!" She yells at the small crowd.
"Don't say that!" He pops her hand twice." No Neveah!"
"Baby. Listen to your daddy." Candy looks at her frowning." No shake.Bad word !"
"See. That's a perfect example." He sucks his teeth."Don't you ever get tired of being there?"
"Tevon.I don't wanna do this shit forever. I'm looking out for us. Same how you working at the warehouse ,lemme do what I gotta do. Remember, you decided to get me pregnant at 19 while I was still in college."
"It was by accident for the tenth time." He rolls her eyes." The shit fell off and I didn't know."
"Whatever. I'm almost close to majoring in biology. Science is my thing."
"I know. Let's just continue this cordial co-parenting."
"I don't want to see our baby shaking the salt shaker. I'd be damned if she comes back home at 17 pregnant. She's gone be better than me and you. Okay?"
"Alright,love. You still talking to that nigga?"
"No. But I'm talking to a female.You still talking to that refrigerator built body ass bitch?"
"Naw. Hoes these days are seasons."
"Whatever."
"Alright. Let's get out of here." He smiles." Want some ice cream?"
"I cream!" Nevaeh hops up and down on his lap.
"Yea.Why not?It's about to be the time of the month for me."
"You stay on your period." He walks their kid in his arm as they exit the building.
"Unless you ready to give Nevaeh a sibling." Candy jokes with him.
"Girl bye." He slightly pushes her away from him."Tell your girl she better put on a strap."
Candy scoffs,playfully choking him." Fuck you,nigga!"
She couldn't help but to laugh." Who your nosey ass peers that be following me on snap?"
"Don't worry bout that,shawty." He says."They look out for me."
From the driver's side,Tevon watches her strap their daughter in the backseat." Hey."
She looks up.
"Leave your car. I'll drive us." He hops into his seat.
"Okay."A smile appears on her face.