Chapter 24

"Choose, I'm just sayin', what you wanna do? Choose, I just dropped down in your city too. Choose, let me put you onto something new. Choose, ain't no tellin' what we get into." ~Jonah Marais, Choose

The day 'tomorrow' never came.

Been over a month now, and I haven't been able to talk to Corbyn.

He's always gone, with Daniel, Zach, Jonah, and Jack of course, and they're busy. Doing something for the fans on Roblox as a replacement concert.

Although, I did get to see them film their concert, and Corbyn— 😍😍😍😍😍.

But... still no time to talk.

March 1st, four days until their event.

I knock on Corbyn's door.

"Corbyn? Can we... talk?"

He opens the door, his guitar slung over his shoulder. "You okay, Iz?"

I hug him. Even with his guitar.

"I missed you," I murmur.

He hugs me back. "I missed you more, Iz."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm even more sorry."

I giggle. "I missed your 'more's."

He laughs too. "I've been so busy... I'm sorry, Izzy."

"I feel like I'm too clingy, right now." I pull away slightly, but he hugs me closer.

"And I always say I'm more clingy."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Can I eat those fuzzy peaches I got yesterday?"

"No need to ask, Iz."

"But I do. You're my Corbs. And I'll only listen to you."

He chuckles. "Then I'll only listen to you."

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU JACK! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU!"

Oh what?

I pull Corbyn behind me, to Jack's room, where the screams came from.

"Zach, it's not what it looks like, ok. We were just... talking," Jack replies.

"TALKING! FUCKING TALKING, HUH? THEN WHY WAS SHE ALL OVER YOU! JACK!"

"I don't know! She just... we were talking about Lav," Jack sighs.

"YEAH, SURE, BUT HOW? HOW CAN I TRUST YOU WHEN YOU— YOU— you sleep around a lot," Zach whispers the last part.

"And you're saying you don't?"

We arrive at the door, peeking in slightly.

Zach shakes his head. "I've only dated 7 people... including you. And damn, you were the only one..."

"I'm sure I wasn't..." Jack looks away.

"But you were..." Zach takes in a breath. "Is this your way of breaking up with me?"

Jack's head turns to Zach quickly. "What? Never! Zach! I could never! I... I— I wouldn't."

"Jack, how can I be for sure... how can I be sure you just wanted... me... for... sex?"

"Zach... I thought you could.. I thought we said... trust over anything... and believing each other... always... is that... gone now?"

Zach wipes his eyes. "I... I guess so... I really like you, Jack... but... maybe... just a... break?"