Chapter 27

"Cause I depend on you. When you need me, you just call me, I'll be there.When you look over your shoulder, I'll be there. You don't ever have to worry. Cause I depend on you, I depend on you." ~Zach Herron, I Depend On You

It's honestly, totally, not fair, like come on. I mean, sure, I don't want to see Eli, but Corbyn is always away. And I know exactly where he is.

He's with Christina.

It's been like this for 2 months, he even had to go in the middle of Daniel, and Zach's birthday surprise! DUDE. It's majorly important to be there for your bffs.

Of course I follow her on Instagram, and so yes I do see when she posts pictures of her with Corbyn, and then the comments suck shit too.

What about Isabelle? Is Corbyn dating Christina now? Is he cheating on Izzy? Izzy doesn't deserve this! Well, Christina and Corbyn are way better together anyway.

And then Corbyn goes all cute with me too. I love it, and him, I do, but who wouldn't be all mad if you saw your boyfriend hanging out with your ex and not telling you?

I decide to text him.

Izzy: hey corbyn whr r u

Coooorbean: at studio practicing for 927

Izzy: cool hows christina?

Coooorbean: shes good

Coooorbean: i mean idk

Izzy: 🤨

Coooorbean: im at studio

Izzy: then y is everyone here?

Coooorbean: idk

Izzy: CORBYN

Coooorbean: yes fine im with chris were just hanging out

Izzy: like me and eli

Coooorbean: ...

Izzy: come home NOW

Coooorbean: coming

Coooorbean: im srry

Izzy: just come home

Coooorbean: yes sorry again

God, that little lying bean! I'm totally fine with it, but like, come on, he could have just told me. Stupid, stupid Corbyn.

I wait in the kitchen, on one of the island stools.

And then Corbyn comes in, looking like he ran from there to here.

I stand up, walk to him. "So you can hangout with Christina, and I can't hangout with Eli? And what about all those confused Limelights? 'Is Corbyn cheating? Christina and Corbyn are so much cuter. Is Izzy okay?' The least you can do is ask Christina to not post! And the 927Club? You guys are supposed to be practicing! And- and look at your hair! You've got these gorgeous highlights, but you didn't tell me, AND I HAVE TO FIGURE THAT OUT FROM INSTAGRAM! COME ON CORBYN! You're supposed to tell me these things, anything! But 'oh, I'm busy with the boys! I'm coming home late, sorry Izzy,' and why? WELL MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME! YES CORBYN YOU ARE A CELEBRITY, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A FUCKING BITCH!"

He looks at me, a sad expression on his face, pain.

"Izzy..."

"And- and just when Jack and Zach make up on Zach's birthday! When everyone is happy! Corbyn, you are such a joy killer! You should know! But you tell me nothing of what you're going to do," I stop, swallowing tears. "WELL GUESS WHAT. YOU CAN GO BE HAPPY WITH CHRISTINA AND FORGET ABOUT ME! GO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER, AND FINE. Fine, I'll be happy for you. All I need is for you to be happy."