the candy effect

§-HARRY-§ 

I and Taylor went to our room. "So you liked the tattoo?" taylor spoke. 

"yeah it was beautiful" I admited. 

"what happened to your finger?" she asked me whilst sitting on the bed stroking Merdith.  

"It got cut while I was chopping the onions" I removed my jacket. 

"why were you cutting onions babe?" sometimes taylor gets a bit interrogative but she's cute. 

"Ummm.... Helping Jenny" I answered as it was pretty obvious. 

"Why were you helping her. Its was not your business to chop the onions." she said firmly. 

"what? Well it isn't her job too then. Do you think she's here to cook food for you?" my voice rose. 

"Yes. That's the only reason she's here. She's got no voice!" what an arrogant Blondie! 

"She's not here to cook for lazy asses like us. At least she knows how to cook. Not like you burning the whole house while making pop corns." I was getting angrier. She has no right to talk about others like that. 

"Oh. So now you're fighting with me for the girl who doesn't even mean anything in your life! Why don't you go and sleep with her. Eitherways she's a slut!" that's it. She has done it.  

"Fine I will." I yelled and walked out of the door slamming it behind me. I saw Jenny enter her room. Did she hear all of that? No no please no. I quickly rushed to her room.

§-JENNIFER-§ 

"Oh. So now you're fighting with me for the girl who doesn't even mean anything in your life! Why don't you go and sleep with her. Either ways she's a slut!" That's it I can't hear anymore. I had been standing outside their door frozen from the start of the conversation. 

I rushed to my room as soon as I could. I heard banging of the door. I shut my door and sat down. How can she fucking talk like that? First, you come to my house and call me a servant and a slut! What does she think of herself? 

But the biggest shock for me was that they were fighting because of me. And Harry stood for me. 

I heard a knock on my door. "who's that?" It came out a bit harshly. 

"Harry" he said softly. 

I got up and opened the door. He sneaked in. He seemed very angry.  

"Its alright Harry. Calm yourself down." I stroked his back. He looked at me with guilt in his eyes. They again turned harsh. 

"No its not. She has no right to speak about anyone like this" he clenched his fist. 

"Its okay. I don't care what she says. She's not the queen of the world."  

"Which she thinks she is" we both smiled.  

There was a knock on the door. "who's it?" I asked. 

"Taylor. Is Harry in there?" 

"No" 

"Can I come in?" 

"No."  

"Just let me make sure" 

"Can't a blondie read what's written on the door? 'Get away from me' get your ass away from it. " I answered. Harry mutingly chuckled. 

When Taylor was gone Harry spoke, "the same Jenny I knew" 

I answered,"But the Harry I knew is lost." his smile faded. 

"The Harry I was, was only with you. No one can ever make me feel that way Jenny." He spoke softly.