chap

(A/N hey guys I hope you like it. I wrote it in an hour so if it's short, I'm sorry)

§-ZAYN-§

As usual, I got up and got fresh. My daily routine was to wake Jenny up after I was up.

I left my room and stepped towards her room. I could hear giggles from inside. I quietly opened the door and what I saw was not good...

Jenny was lying on the bed with Justin on top of her and he was tickling her. She was having fun. I quietly shut the door and went to my room.

Why am I being such a jealous bee! She is not my property to possess. She can do whatever she wants. And either ways Justin is just a friend. That's it... There's nothing between them. But everytime I look at them, I feel insecure. I want that to be me and no one else. Why am I being so difficult?

CAUSE YOU LOVE HER

Excuse me! Who's that?

YOUR INNER SELF YOU DUMBO!

Umm.. I don't LOVE her! I just like her a bit. That's it.

AND IT'S NOT GONNA TAKE MUCH LONG FOR THAT LIKE TO TURN INTO LOVE.

Really?

YEAH. ONLY IF YOU STAY CLOSE TO HER. DON'T LET HER BE WITH ANYONE ELSE

But I can't do that! She can do whatever she wants.

BUT YOU CAN ATLEAST TRY!

Yeah! I can try. I will try.

I went down and sat with Niall on the couch. After a few minutes, Jenny and Justin came down, Justing giving her a piggy back ride.

"Teddy coming through. Poo poo" Jenny yelled. "Jesus Jen. Stop screaming in my ear" He put her down and sat on the couch next to me.

Jenny came from behind and bent down to his ear level. She opened her mouth and whispered seductively "Justin!" My heart stopped. What was going on? Just then she yelled in his ears and ran away. That's okay now! I laughed while Justin tried to get back to normal. He got up and quietly went to his room.

I shook my head and smiled. She was crazy and that's what I liked about her!!

Jenny came back and sat in between me and Niall. "Yo bro. Supp?" she high fived Niall and he kissed her cheeks. No issues with that. I continued with watching the T.V when suddenly, soft lips touched my cheeks.

Is this real? My heart fluttered like anything in this world. She just kissed me. My eyes went wide and I stared at her. "what? Is that place reserved for someone too? Or did you expect a bit more hotter girl to kiss you cheeks" Niall and Jenny both giggled. I don't want anyone else to kiss it. And I have just you in my mind.

But I can't tell her that. She does not yet like me. Did you see how casually she spoke? That means it was just normal. Nothing special. I have to still wait.

§-JENNY-§

I, Zayn and Harry were sitting in the living room. Liam and Lisa had been to the grossery store and the love birds would be in their den.

Justin came down frustrated. He was hitting the phone on his palm. I thought of asking him. But I spoke in french. Justin was canadian and I had stayed with him for the rest two years. So I had learnt French too.

"Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?" (what's wrong?) I had two pair of eyes stair at me while Justin's eye had hurt filled in them.

"Selena. Elle se bat encore avec moi." (Selena. She's fighting with me again) he answered and sat down on the chair next to me.