DOUBLE TROUBLE

§-ZAYN-§ 

We were going to another rehearsal. I was driving while Jenny sat on the passenger seat. Harry and Lisa sat behind us while Taylor sat at the back.  

Jenny played up the radio and changed chanels. JB's babe was just ending. The next song which came up was Kiss you. 

Jenny looked at me with twinkling eyes and then started singing. Lisa and Harry joined her too...  

She did all the actions like home for 'take me home' and all that. She was practically dancing in her seat with the biggest smile ever.  

She looked behind, "The signature step now" she ordered and they all started doing it. 

NA NA NANANANA NA NA 

NA NA NANANANA NA 

"Touch... Ra-a-ush... Yeah... Yeah.... Slow.... Home.... Yeah.... Tooooouch.... Yeah...." she sang it pretty well.  

The next song was Taylor's we are never getting back together'. Jenny looked back at Taylor. 

"Will you sing it for me?" she asked. Taylor smiled, "sure" 

"with all the expressions?" Jenny asked. "Why not" and Taylor sang the whole song while Jenny and Lisa joined her. It was crazy. 

"I like it when your guitarist does that face" she showed the face and everyone laughed. 

"Yeah! He's always that way" Taylor said. "that man has got some floppy hair" Jenny giggled.

§-SAPPHIRE-§ 

Esme turned on the music player and my mash up song played up.(A/N song to the side) It was One Direction LWWY and Usher's Without you. 

"How did that track come here?" I asked confused. "I don't know. This is Jenny's car. Why?" Esme enquired. 

"Uh! Just asking." I answered. "did you mash this up?" Esme asked wide eyed. Before I could answer, Esme already removed the CD and read. 

"Yeah! This is your mashup. Cool. Isn't it babe?" Niall agreed and Esme put it up again. 

"I'm looking forward to hear that again" Louis whispered.  

"It's amazing Saphy" Esme clapped. "Thanks" I smiled. "It's as beautiful as my girlfriend" Louis kissed my cheeks. 

When we got off, Louis held my hand. What is he upto? "Louis! No one knows about us. Remember?" I reminded him. He pouted and then left my hand. We met a few fans and then went inside.

§-JENNIFER-§ 

We got off the car and there were a few fans standing. I went upto a bunch of girls. 

"Oh my god Jenny. I love you so much" One fangirled. "That brings pleasure to my ears. I love you all too." I group hugged them. 

"Jenny. I got this for you" A girl held a hairband with mickey mouse ears. 

"Aww! It's so pretty." my smile could light up a thousand houses maybe. " Okay! Lets put it on and see" I put it on. "Don't you have one for you?" I asked her. She removed it out of her bag. I clapped my hands as she put it on chuckling. 

We clicked a picture. "Aww! It's so cute. Thank you" I side hugged her. "Do you mind sending me that pic?" I asked her. "You want...this pic?" she was shocked. "yeah! If you gimme that, I'd complete a total of 200 fan photos" I answered and her jaws dropped. 

"I sure wanna see that" she smiled. "Soon will babe" she sent the pic to me. 

"Look Zayn" I pointed towards the band "isn't it cute?" my eyes would have been twinkling with joy.