Chapter 1

"Ash!?" Sabrina called into the darkness. A few heartbeats later, Ash appeared, flanked by his brother, a Lance.
"You're late." Sabrina's best friend Katie rolled her bright blue eyes that shone even in the darkness.
"Chill, Katie. I had to steal the key from my old man." Lance raised and eyebrow and dangled the key in front of her face. Scowling, she turned away from him and started to walk towards the doors. Nobody particularly liked Ash's twin brother, mostly because he was an arrogant asshole. Ash followed them at a more leisurely pace, keeping stride with Sabrina who he'd admittedly had a crush on since the fourth grade when she first moved into town.
"Are you okay?" Ash asked her. "Are you cold?"
"I'm fine." She shivered, but he didn't believe it was due to the chilly fall weather. "It's just creepy here."
They finally managed to catch up to the other two at the front doors to Fazbear's Fright.
"You guys ready?" Lance rubbed his hands together in anticipation.
He faintly saw Sabrina shrink away next to Katie, who was looking 10 kinds of excited.
"Hey. I'll take you home if you want... You don't have to do this." Ash rested a hand on her shoulder reassuringly.
She confidently shrugged him off and put on a brave front, although she still looked scared. "No. I'd like to take a look around."
"Now you idiots need to keep in mind that this place hasn't opened yet and it won't for a few months yet." Lance reminded them, sticking the key in the lock. "So if you touch anything, I'll kick your ass and my dad will kick mine." Lance smiled at Ash.
Ash just rolled his eyes while he let the door swing open into the gloomy horror attraction. He had to admit, it did look creepy.
"Oh my god.." Katie gasped, stepping inside cautiously. Sabrina immediately followed her while Lance flicked on the lights.
"Impressive, yes?" Lance commented.
Ash remained silent, studying Sabrina warily. The last thing he wanted was for her to get frightened.
"Is that.." Sabrina whispered, her voice shaky, uncertain.
"Spring trap? You bet." Ash finally spoke up, proud of the robot his father had reassembled after he found it in the wreckage of the fire.
"He's so... Ugly." Katie giggle-snorted which wasn't very attractive at all, but it made Sabrina laugh.
Spring trap was golden and he resembled the old Bonnie Bunny that used to play guitar onstage. He was covered in "stitches" and the top of his tall ear was missing, wires protruding from it. He was truly terrifying.
"A sight for sore eyes, eh?" Lance joked, walking over the the animatronic.
"You're not much better." Katie shot back cleverly. She always seemed to have sassy remarks.
"You better hope we don't get caught." Ash muttered as Lance crashed about the room.
"We won't, and we're the owner's SONS. We'd only have to deal with dad." Lance said pointedly.
"Whatever, dude. As if that's not bad enough." Ash managed to joke. In all honesty, the place scared him. Especially Spring Trap...

A/N: here's the first chapter of the new story! I hope you guys like it! :)