K I M ♡ S E O K J I N

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
KIM SEOKJIN

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥Preview of my Bangtan fanfiction "Stay Gold"

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
Preview of my Bangtan
fanfiction "Stay Gold".
Coming soon.
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

       "YOU MADE A MESS TONIGHT." Gisèlle cooed as she wiped away the food that covered Aimè. He continued to babble and gurgle as he chewed on to his teething ring unaffected by the various types of food that covered his body.

"Bath time!" Jungkook hollered as him and Taehyung came running into the room with a stack of towels and some pajamas.

Gisèlle smiled watching Jungkook scoop the toddler up out of his high chair and placing him against his chest. "I think you got more food on you than in your mouth." He muttered as he turned towards the stairs. From behind, Taehyung followed making goofy faces at Aimè making the baby laugh and squeal happily.

"Need any help cleaning up, ma lune?" The dark-skinned female asked as she got up from the dinning table and walked over to Jin. Wrapping her arms around his torso, she let out a breath as she leaned her head against his shoulder blade.

He chuckled as he put away the newly cleaned plates. "No. I got it taken care of, Jagiya." He explained.

Letting go, Gisèlle walked back towards the island pushing herself on top of it. Biting her lip she watched as Jin washed off his hands and fixed his shirt sleeves. Turning around, the silver-haired male openly stared at the female in front of him.

The black skirt that exposed her thighs, Jimin's shirt covering her upper half, and the seductive look that shinned in her olive eyes. His gaze briefly looked up to her plump lips as he walked over and stopped with his body placed between her legs.

"You okay?" She teased smirking.

"What are you trying to do, Jagiya?" He mumbled bringing both of his hands up to cup her face as a feeing of lust washed over his body and mind. "Huh?"

Gisèlle's lips turned into a innocent smile as she leaned forward closer to his body. "Well... Aimè won't be clean for at least twenty minutes, that's all-"

Her sentence was quickly cut off as Jin pulled her face forward connecting his lips with hers savoring her taste. The dark-skinned female let out a soft moan as her hands gripped at his hair and her legs wrapped tighter around his torso. Jin nibbled at her lips as his hands trailed down her body and placed themselves on her thighs making small circles into the skin teasingly.

Her body immediately jolted forward at the sensation as their tongues met in a heated french-kiss. Slowly but surely, Jin moved his hands up gripping on to her thighs and heading towards her entrance.

"Ah~." Throwing her head back, the French female moaned out as his fingers toyed with her entrance through her underwear. Buckling her hips forward, she frowned from the lack of friction. "Jin, please." She whispered as their lips separated.

In silence, Gisèlle watched as he quickly undid the belt and zipper of his pants pulling out his erection. While he did so, she quickly pulled off her underwear not caring as they fell onto the floor with a soft thud.

A door slamming made her eyes widen as she looked over to the hallway seeing Jimin walking towards them. Flustered, Gisèlle quickly went to fix herself but the sudden sensation of tingles coursing through her body made her let out a loud scream from both shock and pleasure.

The pink-haired male looked up in surprise seeing one of his members with their head hidden under Gisèlle's skirt.

Jin licked and nibbled on her clit as he nuzzled his face more into her vagina. The tugging on his hair and loud moans leaving her mouth made him feel more motivated to continue. Gisèlle arched her back on top of the island as the pleasure filled her body. "Ah~! Ma lune! Oh, fuck-"

One of his fingers entered her entrance going in and out quickly. The knot in her stomach was fast approaching as he continued to lick her clit and lap up her arousal. Adding another finger, Jin let out a few groans as the dark-skinned female in front of him began to thrust her hips up grinding against his mouth seeking her orgasim. Her taste made his head spin and heart race as he continued his actions wanting to give her what she wanted.

Gisèlle met Jimin's eyes through her hooded ones as he took a seat on the end of the island watching them. His eyes seemed to get darker each time she moaned and with a single smirk, she felt herself come undone. A shout left her mouth as the pleasure rolled through her body like a tidal wave.

Deep breaths left her mouth as she weakly began to sit down. Pushing away a few of her hairs, she looked up at Jin as he made quick movements confusing her.

"Shit!" She cussed as her body was pushed back down. Suddenly, Jin shoved his penis into her vagina without warning.

Forcing both her thighs open, he grunted as he thrusted into her mercilessly. Gisèlle moaned and whimpered with each snap of his hips against her skin. Unable to grab anything around her, she ended up with holding her hands above her head as she jolted around with each thrust.

"So good, Jagiya." Jin praised as he leaned forward placing a kiss along the small exposed part of her stomach from where the hoodie had risen up. "So good for me."

Gisèlle whined as the second orgasim of the day hit her. The dark-skinned female threw her head back as it hit her. "Jin~!"

Her walls clenched around Jin's member making his gasp at the sensation. With a few more hard thrust, he quickly pulled out and continued to cum onto her thighs and skirt with his body shaking from the pleasure.

"My... skirt..."

"I'll buy you another." He mumbled breathlessly as he laid on top of her body trying to calm his racing heart.

From his spot on the bar stool, Jimin chuckled getting up. His eyes breifly met Jin's as he started to walk towards the stairs. "Thanks for the show, hyung." He smirked as he stopped at the first step. Looking over his shoulder licking his lips he took in Gisèlle's sweaty body with intense eyes. "You too, Jagiya."

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
•{INFORMATION}•
Requested by: N/A
Person: Kim Seokjin (Jin)
Fandom: BTS
Category: Smut (sexual, scandalous, etc.)
Name: Gisèlle (female)
Extra: The bold text is supposed to be Korean, but written in English. Sorry if that's confusing.
Yeobo = Darling/Honey
Jagiya = Honey/Baby
Date: 3/22/23
•{EDITED}•
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Yeobo = Darling/HoneyJagiya = Honey/BabyDate: 3/22/23•{EDITED}•◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢