J A C K ✎ A V E R Y

CHAPTER TEN
JACK AVERY

      "IT'S ABOUT TO START!"

"Let's go!"

"Happy Fourth of July!"

Jack smiled from the chair he sat in and looked over to the empty one besides him. He furred his brows and looked around trying to spot his girlfriend, but she wasn't anywhere. He stood up walking back towards the house before a loud pop sounded around him ringing his ears. He looked back to see the flares of the green sparks trickle down through the night sky making everyone cheer.

He looked over to Jonah who was laughing with his sister. "Have you seen (Y/N)?" He asked his fellow band member.

"She said something about going to the bathroom awhile ago, but I haven't seen her since... why?"

"She hasn't come back."

"Oh..." Jonah mumbled looking around at the group of people. "Maybe she's still inside?"

Jack shrugged in confusion, "I'll go look." Jonah nodded turning back toward the sky where more fireworks went off in bursts of colors.

Inside curled up in the bathroom, (Y/N) breathed in and out recklessly. He body shook and tears streamed down her face. Letting out another yelp as a firework rumbled through out the sky, she hugged her knees closer. The anxiety and fear built up in her chest as she shook trying to calm down. Ever since a young age, she's hated loud noises.

Rocking back and forth, she didn't even notice the door being opened by her boyfriend. Her eyes were clenched closed and she whimpered flinching when another firework exploded. Jack frowned seeing his girlfriend and bent down pushing her hair back. "Baby? Can you hear me?"

(Y/N) looked up and went to answer but let out a shriek instead. Jack nodded understanding what was scaring her and quickly took the AirPods out of his jacket pocket connecting them to his phone. He took them out of the case and placed them in her ears being careful not to poke her.

The (H/C) girl looked at him confused as music from Twenty One Pilots started blaring in her ears. She stayed still as Jack stood up and wrapped his arms around her hoisting her up against his chest. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled her face into it basking in his scent.

The male smiled as he carried her outside onto the lawn making his way back towards his chair. He saw his mother look at him and smile down to the girl in his arms. Jonah also smiled seeing (Y/N) in Jack's arms.

The (E/C) eyed female adjusted on her boyfriends lap as he sat down and looked up at the sky. The fireworks continue to go off in rays of gold and red, but the sound was silenced by the strum of the electric guitar and singing of Tyler Joseph. With the loud rumbles blocked out, (Y/N) felt herself start to feel less scared and anxious.

She snuggled further into Jack's arms and they both looked towards each other. (Y/N) reached up and caressed his cheek before leaning up. Jack complied by leaning down capturing her lips with his full of love and compassion. They separated and both turned back to the color-filled sky.

I guess fireworks do go off when you kiss your true love, (Y/N) thought before giggling at her own cheesy thoughts.

Jack glanced down hearing her giggle and just sighed happily wrapping his arms around her tighter. I love you so much. He thought grinning widely watching in awe as the colors from the fireworks highlighted her beauty.

With multiple secret glances, wide grins, stolen kisses, and hands attached... they let all the anxiety and fear once felt, dissolve away under the colorful starry night sky.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
•{INFORMATION}•
Requested by: N/A
Person: Jack Avery
Fandom: Why Don't We
Category: Angst (anxious, anger, etc)
Name: Y/N (female)
Extra: N/A
Date: 2/5/21
•{EDITED}•
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥•{INFORMATION}•Requested by: N/APerson: Jack AveryFandom: Why Don't WeCategory: Angst (anxious, anger, etc)Name: Y/N (female)Extra: N/ADate: 2/5/21•{EDITED}•◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢