Chapter-40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"Oh No," I said, "He forgot his maths textbook" I sighed, I ran outside to check whether if he's still there, but the driver drove off already.

I went inside "Oppa!" I called Namjoon Oppa, as he came near me "What happened Y/n-ah?" He asked.

"See this, Taehyung Oppa forgot his maths textbook," I said showing him the book, "So I'll go and give it to Taehyung Oppa," I said, as he nodded, "Jungkook will accompany you there," he said, as I nodded.

"Jungkook-ah, come down, you have to drive Y/n to school" Namjoon Oppa shouted, and soon Jungkook Oppa same down.

"Okay, I'll accompany her to school," he said as he took the car keys.

~~~

"Bye Bye," I said waving at Namjoon Oppa, and we drove off to school, in a few minutes we both were in front of the school, as I just saw it with my jaw-dropped.

Is this even a school, OMG it's so BIG

I was gonna enter the campus when I saw someone on the ground through my peripheral vision. I turned to that person, to realize that it was Taehyung Oppa.

I went towards him and tapped on his shoulders, he looked back and was kinda shocked.

I smiled but suddenly it faded away, as I saw him holding his stomach "What happened Oppa? is your stomach paining?" I asked, he shook his head and removed his hands from there, and rested on his sides. "Are you on your periods now?" I asked him as he shook his head, "I wasn't looking where I was walking and fell down," He said as I nodded but still I felt he was lying.

"Why are you here?" he asked, "Well, you forgot your maths textbook at the house, so I came to give you that," I said, as I saw his hands going back to his stomach, "Oppa, if your stomach is paining say me, I'll help you if I can," I said, as he snatched away the book from my hands.

"You came here to give me this right, Okay Thanks a lot, now you can go," he said while shooing me away, I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

I went into the car and drove off, I felt a little weird but shrugged it off thinking he probably doesn't want to see me.

I reached home, it was 9:00 A.M, time for my class, I opened my laptop, to listen to the class.

I had a weird feeling that Taehyung is hiding something from me, but just shrugged it off every time, the classes ended it was now lunch period, as it is lunch, I always go down and eat my lunch and then come back again.

A/n Pov

Taehyung did not know anything about that hidden camera, Y/n on the other side went down to eat her lunch, cuz her lunch break will end in an hour, that hidden camera recorded everything, literally everything even TAEHYUNG BEING BULLIED.

Yes, Taehyung was bullied a lot in the school by Aera and her gang during breaks and lunch periods, but as Y/n always goes down during breaks and lunch so she still did not witness it.

But why didn't Taehyung do anything and not fight back against the bullying? Why didn't he say this to his hyungs?

Because he somehow didn't think of it as a good idea, he somehow didn't want to spoil Y/n's education, he didn't want, that because of him Y/n would get expelled, he knew well if he rebelled and reported it to Principal then Aera's parents would surely support her daughter and bribe the principal somehow to expell him.