Day V- Lost Opportunity

Rin's P.O.V.

It was finally Friday. I woke up, did the usual morning routine to get ready for school and Dad took me to school. It was gonna be the same boring day as all the week was. Miku has been sick the whole week, so she hasn't come to school. Now, the bell rang. I must go to class.
-Time Skip-Going out of school-

I was just going down the stairs. I wanted to leave. Until I heard Len yell at me from his classroom.

"Rin!! Hey, come here for a sec, I wanna show you something!"

I sighed as I entered his classroom. He was there alone.

"What is it Len?"

I said. Until he hugged me, and said.

"I love you."

He kissed me passionately. I had just simply forgotten that awsome feeling. He pulled out of it, and kissed me again. This time, a little longer and passionate. After the kisses, he said.

"I love you. Don't forget that!~ Also, you're so freaking hot, I'll make you mine sometime~"

I blushed as hard as hell. I didn't knkw what to say to that. He chucked and hugged me once more. Until, I remembered... Mom was gonna pick me up early! I said to him that I needed to leave and I left running. Not before hugging him again, of course. I couldn't stop thinking about those kisses.

-Time Skip-Before Bedtime-

I have been watching movie after movie with mom. It was nice spending some time with her, now that I barely see her. After the movie ended, mom was drunk. She had been drinking through the whole 3 movies we had watched in the living room. I walked to my bedroom, and as soon as I opened the door, Dad called. He said that he was mad at me because he had been calling me like for half and hour. I heard his yelling and didn't say a thing. After he hung up, another yelling from mom came. She said that I shouldn't stay quiet when Dad yells at me. After she left, I was mad and a little sad. I saw my phone battery. It was in 2%. I looked for the charger, and remembered that I had left it in my Aunt's house.

"This can't be. Ugh."

I sat on my bed. A text message arrived. It was Len's.

"Rin, wanna go to the movies tomorrow evening?"

After what had just happened, I wouldn't dare to ask mom if I could go.

"Well, I have to ask mom... I'll tell ya if I can go. And, look, if I don't answer to you, its just that mu phone battery died and I don't have the charger."

After I had just send the message, my battery died. I didn't know what to do. I just started crying on the bed. I know all of that was a little stupid, but, I am really sad and bummed about what had just happened in the past 10 minutes. I fell asleep.

-Saturday Morning-

I woke up, and had an idea. I still had my iPod, so if I charged it, I could talk to Len. I turned my iPod on. And I decided that I was gonna ask mom about going to the movies with him. She said yes. I was happy. I went to my bedroom and texted to him.

"Len, Hi! Mom said that I could go with you to the movies~! So be there!"

The message was not delivered to his cellphone. Is it off? I sended more messages telling him that I was going so he could arrive to the movies. I tried contacting him for, 2 and a half hours..? Nevermind... I was sad again. I was actually going, to see if he would be there. But, I said to myself.

"No. Maybe he won't be there... So... Better not go, than be there and wait for him stupidly."

I sighed in defeat and said to mom.

"Mom, I'm not going. I can't contact Len so..."

"Well Sweetie, then what do you want to do?"

I sighed.

"Whatever you want."

"Well then, let's pick up Rinto and we'll go to your Aunt's house. Is that ok?"

I nodded. I just wanted to do anything to keep my mind away from Len. I just felt like he hadn't answer on purpose. But, I didn't knew the answer to why he didn't answer ANY of my messages.

"Are you ready Rin?"

I sighed again.

"Yeah."