Day I- The raining

Rin's P.O.V.

It had been a long, rainy week, and it was just Wednesday... The day had started as stormy as Monday... But dad still would take me school...
"Rin! Get ready! You know you're late to school!"
I could hear daddy scream from downstairs, so I quicked up my pace. When I got ready, I got downstairs. My grandma was sitting on the couch, so I gave her a quick hug. Dad yelled again.
"Rin! You want breakfast?"
"No dad! Thanks anyway!"
He then gave me a glare from the kitchen. I snapped my fingers so dad picked up the pace. We said bye to Grandma and left.
We arrived to school, dad left me, and I got in. It was 7:00 am and none of my friends was there. I left my things on where I usually put them in the morning and went to have a little walk. I pulled my headphones out my pocket, plugged them in my phone and played some music. Then, a text got in. It was Mom.
"Good Morning, my dear Rinny! Hope you have a great day! Love you!"
I smiled, but I didn't answer the message. I walked for a long time, always in the same area, until 7:20, that Miku showed up.
"Hi, Rin-chan! Good Morning!"
"Hey, Miku-san."
She smiled.
"Whatcha doing?"
"Absolutely nothing."
She smiled again. Oh Hatsune Miku, my best friend, how are you always so chilly and happy? I chuckle at my thought. She noticed and quickly asked.
"What are you thinking?"
"No, it's nothing..."
She quickly smirks. I laugh at her smirk.
"Hey, did you talked to Luka-senpai by text yesterday?"
She asked. I nodded.
"Because I tried texting her, but I couldn't get her."
"Yeah, we talked yesterday. And she said that-"
I was interrupted by the bell. Luckily, we had all our classes together. We grabbed our things and went to class. As we got to the third and last floor of the school, I noticed Luka-senpai, Gumi, Mayu-senpai, Gakupo-kun, Kaito, Meiko, Yuki and Len-kun arrive. They were on separate ways but in the same timing. They all went to different classes. Luka, Gumi, Mayu and Gakupo went to the same classes together. Yuki was with us. Len-kun was in another class.
"I hope time passes quickly. I want to be at the recess already..."
Time Pass till Recess~
"Finally!!"
I say to Miku and Yuki, who always hang with me. We got to the court field, where everyone is at recess, and where the dining hall is. We went to Luka-senpai, and she quickly yelled, and went to hug us.
"Girls! My girls! Hey, Rin-chan, Miku-san, Yuki! How are you girls?"
Miku and Yuki answered.
"Fine!" Said Miku, with an unique smile on her face.
"Not bad at all!" Said the cheery Yuki.
"And you, Rin-chan?" Asked Luka refering to me, that I hadn't answer at all.
"Me? *smile* Fine!"
"Ok then! Go eat! Go my girls!" Luka said pushing us to the dining hall. I smirked. We ate, and when we got out Yuki went with another friends she had. So Miku and I went, talking around. After a while, I heard someone call my name.
"Rin-chan!! Come here!!"
I turned around just to see Luka-senpai standing just a few steps further from us. I walked to her, Miku went behind me. Luka started talking.
"Look! You said yesterday that you needed a blonde character for your play!"
"No! No! No! Not Len! Not him! Definitely no!"
I quickly yelled at her, and the kind of lost Len.
"What? I don't get nothing of this..."
Said the confused Len.
"Ok then, you can go!"
Said Luka, and he left. Then, the bell rang.
"Talk to you later in text, Luka-senpai!" I say, giving Luka a hug. She hugged back.
"Talk later, Rin-chan!"
We go separate ways, Miku still follows. I go by a moment at Mayu-senpai and say.
"Bye, Mayu-san!"
"Bye, Rin!"
She waved back and both Miku and I went back up to the classroom.
Time pass until 9:00 pm~
"Rin-chaaaaaaaan!"
My cellphone vibes. It was Luka-senpai texting to me.
"Hi~"
I said back. The conversation kept on until she said-
"Oh and you know what? In the recess today, we were playing 'Truth or Dare' and they dared Gakupo to kiss my hand, and he did it! I was blushing hard on the inside, for you know he's my crush!"
"Yeah, I imagine! xD"
I wrote, feeling good for my friend. But in my inside, I felt like I wanted to tell her. Really tell her... She's one of the people I trust the most after all! I'll tell her tomorrow... I think its time for my friends to know... That I have a crush...