Day II- Truth or Dare

Rin's P.O.V

I woke up, did the same usual routine that I do before going to school, but when I got downstairs, dad said:
"Rin, it's raining with thunder out there... You still want to go to school?"
I thought about it for a moment.
"Remember, it's Friday."
I had tests this Friday... But I just knew that when it was raining this hard, only a few people would show up at school and we'd take no tests, but... I just wanted to do nothing in school. I nodded.
"Um. Yes like, will you go or not?"
"Yes, I'll go."
We arrived at school in not that long and when I arrived the school was literally empty. I saw Luka and went to her. She quickly hugged me.
"Oh Riiiiin!! Rinny!!"
Oh, yeah, I forgot that I had told her that I had a crush yesterday... And she started screaming and fangirling and told Gumi about it and the both were dancing, screaming and saying: "OMGG RIN X LEN!!~"
Ok, back to today...
The bell rang and I went to the line of my class. I saw Len, and kinda blushed. Yuki looked at me and giggled.
"What?"
She smiled and talked.
"Well, its that today it's your chance to flirt with Len, now that Miku isn't around and I'll just flirt with Kyoteru..."
When we got to the classroom there were only 10 students and the teachers just let us take our phones out, and go to other classrooms, and literally do whatever we wanted. I took out my phone, and started playing Minecraft online with a little group who were playing in the classroom. Len and 3 of his friends were playing with a paper ball soccer, I think. Len noticed I was looking at him and I quickly looked back to the phone.

~Time pass~

When it was lunch time, we got to the court room, and I went to Luka and Gumi.
"Rin, wanna play Truth or Dare?"
Said Gumi, while she smirked. I nodded.
"Well then, sit here and wait for us to bring people to play."
Said Luka, as she pulled me into a clair. I waited as I thought: "It's a little suspicious that these two wanna play Truth or Dare with me... What are they planning...?"
I had just finished my thought when they came back, with two of their friends walking beside them and... Luka was dragging Len... Wait... SHE WAS DRAGGING LEN! I knew these two were up to something!

Len's P.O.V.

I was just talking to my friends in the court room, when Luka just, dragged me out of the conversation, leaving me with the words on my mouth.
"HEY! Luka! I was talking back there, ya know?!"
"Heh, I know. But, you're going to play Truth or Dare."
"Oh ok its Tru- Wait... TRUTH OR DARE?! With who?!"
Luka kept dragging me and I struggled to get out. When I saw where Gumi and Luka were dragging me. Oh no. Dammit.

Rin's P.O.V.

They sat Len at my side, Luka at Len's other side and other people sat around too. Gumi had decided that this would not be a normal Truth or Dare. She was going to say the dares and the truths to whoever she wanted. I knew the way she was going.
"Hmmmm... Let me think. Ha! Len! Truth or Dare?!"
Len looked at Gumi, a little annoyed that he had been dragged into this, and said.
"Dare. I choose dare."
Gumi inmediately smirked.
"Well, I dare you, Kagamine Len to kiss Rin in the cheek!"
A light blush covered his cheeks... Also I was blushing too. He looked at me, a little nervous, and leaned over to kiss my cheek. He did it quickly, but gently. Both of us blushed. Luka looked at Gumi, and they were both smirking, like they had all of this planned.
Then, the bell rang, but the teachers said that we could stay at the court room, as we were doing nothing so we stayed down at the court room.
The rest of the day was so cool. Gumi, Luka, Len and I were laughing, doing random stuff, taking pictures and, Len had never been so sweet to me before. I knew it was the start of a deep friendship.