Day VII- Friend Reunion!

Rin's P.O.V.

It was finally saturday. Yesterday, Len told me to go to the park, as we were going to meet up with our friends and have a great day. Mom took me to pick up Rinto, and left us two at the park. We waited for like, 6 minutes, and I got a call from Macne Nana. She told me she was on her way with Macne Whisper. She also told me Dell, Ia, Lenka and Len were on their way too. After waiting a while, they got there. Dell had brought a skateboard, and Len told us go up a hill so the guys could go doun the hill with the skateboard. We all went up the hill. Then, Len said to Dell and Rinto.
"I'm going to get down there without falling! If not, I'll give you guys my lunch on school next week!"
Rinto and Dell both yelled.
"DEAL!"
Len was ready to go down the hill. Then Rinto said to me.
"Hey, Rin-chan, let's go down the hill to see how Len falls from a better view!"
I chuckled.
"HELL YES!"
We ran down as Len went down the hill as well. We hoped to see Len fall so we could laugh our asses off. But, Len didn't fall.
"HA! Told you guys I was gonna do it!!"
------Timeskip-2 hours later of weirdness between friends xD------
It was like 5:30. The sun was gonna set soon. Ia, Lenka and Dell had already left. The remaining 5 were Nana, Whisper, Rinto, Len and me. Then, I heard Nana whisper something to Len.
"Yeah. Imma do that!"
He chuckled at Nana's comment.
"Hey, Rin-chan?"
"Yes, Len-kun?"

Len's P.O.V.

Nana had told me to kiss her. Now. It was gonna be a little romantic so I didn't hesitate to do it. Rin looked at me. Damn, she's cute~
"Um, I got an idea. Well, two ideas. The first one is that if you wanna go to my house next week.."
"Yeah, sure! I have no plans next week so."
She smiled. I smiled back.
"Ok, now, for the second idea.."
"Yes?"
I sighed as I blushed a little. I hugged her tightly.

Rin's P.O.V.

He hugged me tightly. Then, he whispered something seductively in my ear.
"Rin-chan~ You're so damn hot. I can't wait to...make you mine. Remember: you're mine~"
I blushed. He then pulled out of the hug and was gonna kiss me. And when he was just a few inches from my lips, my phone rang. He yelled.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"
He sighed. And I answered the phone. It was mom. She had come to pick Rinto and me up.
"Uh, Len-kun, I gotta go.."
He looked at me with a little sadness in his eyes.
"Aww What? You'll leave already? But I didn't get the chance to give you a-"
I interrupted him by putting a finger on his lips to shut him up.
"Sorry... You can give me that later~ Bye, Len-kun! I love you!"
He sighed as he gave me a hug.
"Bye, my love~"
We pulled out of the hug and kissed my cheek. I ran with Rinto to mom's car. I was actually a little excited about going to his house next week.. And a little bit afraid, because I know what he's capable of doing...~