Day IV- The first one

Len's P.O.V.

It has been two weeks since Rin's my girlfriend. The best two weeks I've had in my life. Still, I hadn't kissed her... Yet.
I woke up today with something on my mind. I went downstairs when I was done getting ready for school, and I finished eating my breakfast. Dad was going to leave for work and mom said.
"Come on, quick! We're already late for school!"
I quicked my pace and we quickly left. It was always this way, I always arrived a few minutes late to school. It was the last day of school. I arrived at the classroom, and we were having a little party between us and the other class, the one Rin was in.

-Time pass: Time to get out of school-

Rin's P.O.V

When it was time to leave, I was with Len-kun before leaving, as always, and he says.
"Rin, I forgot something at the classroom. Go with me to look for it please."
"Ok!"
We went up the stairs and into the classroom. It was empty, and only a little light bulb lighted the room. He suddenly shuts the door and locks it.
"Len? W-why did you-"
He interrupted me putting a finger in my mouth to shut me up.
"We have something to do before we leave for Christmas break."
Suddenly, he pins me to the wall. I started blushing. I kinda knew where this was going. I was kinda nervous so I lowered my face, not lookind at the smirking Len.
"Rin. Look at me."
I looked at him and as soon as my face was up he kissed me. I blushed, and kissed him back. This was, amazing. It was my first kiss after all. The first one, and it felt awsome.
He pulled out softly of the kiss. I was blushing and smiling.
"Did you like it?"
"Y-yes~"
He smirked. And kissed me again. I loved the feeling. I kissed back. When he softly pulled out of it. I was blushing like crazy. He let me go from the wall. He picked up his backpack and said.
"Liked it? You're happy right?"
"Y-yep!~"
I said blushing. When we were about to leave the classroom, he kissed me once more. Dammit, I just love this.