He Never Changed..

Alyson's note :
Heyy loves!!! Its my first work
I hope you like it.. Please vote if you appreciate it:-)

In an amusement park

"woww.. It is so beautiful!!!!" you exclaimed as soon as you saw the fireworks lighting up the sky. But when you looked beside yourself the scenery was more beautiful. His ruffled hair almost covering his ocean eyes, his lit face due to the fireworks, his cute lips that he constantly licks , you could see the fireworks in his eyes which was Infact a million times beautiful than any other beautiful thing on the planet .. damn he's so pretty, you thought. You could look at his face for eternity and never get tired. That's the spark he has.
Just when u were adoring his beauty, Taehyung interrupted you pointing at the sky
"The fireworks'over there Y/N" he chuckled.,leaving you a bit embarassed.
You both were admiring the beauty of the sky just when you saw Jimin coming towards you with 3 ice creams..
Thank the lord, you thought as you saw your friend Jimin, as he would cut the tension between taehyung and you..
"Ahh finally.... Did u end up making the ice cream??" Taehyung asked Jimin with a cute laugh snatching the ice cream from his hand.
You laughed a little too cz u can't unlaugh at whatever your friend Tae says.
"Thanks Jimmy" you gently took the ice cream from his cold hands. "omg your hands.. they're so freakin cold" you took one of his hand in your hand and started rubbing it. He blushed a little. He looks so cute when he does that.
The fireworks lasted for another 10 minutes and then you realised you and Jimin were holding hands for the whole damn time.

Jimin's pov:

She didn't realise she was holding my hand but I did and the warmth of her hand gave me comfort. She's a comfort to me..
Our ice creams were almost completed when Taehyung said "let's go for carousel now "
Y/N finally let go of my hand and we started moving in the direction of the carousel 🎠 chatting and laughing.

No one's pov

No one's pov

Taehyung asked you to click a picture of him near the carousel.
Jimin and Taehyung went to the carousel, they tried to persuade you to come but it makes you dizzy so you preferred to not enjoy the moment with 2 of your best friends. You just filmed them.
There were many rides and all three of you enjoyed them with your full energy.
It was high time. So you guys decided to go home.

Your house was not far away from the amusement park and neither was Jimin' and Tae's. So you had no vehicle with you.

You guys were walking in the street chatting making fun of your teachers. Taehyung 's home came first. "byee guys. It was fun. See you at school tomorrow.. Good night" he smiled and went in the direction of his house leaving Jimin and you alone.
But there was no tension between you and Jimin. You never felt embarrassed when you were with him, neither nervous, you were comfortable with him and you knew it too but couldn't accept it.You talked about many things on the way, you both even started singing in the middle of the street "Smooth like butter like a criminal undercover.... Get it let it roll!!! " you both started laughing just when he took a glance at you, you looked at him too.. Wow. He looked more beautiful than ever..The fact that he never changed made him the most important person in your world.,you couldn't stop urself staring at his bright eyes even in the dark.. but then The road forked into two and you both went separate ways saying goodbye.

So this was the first chapter. Hope you guys like it. I am really excited to write it further. And please don't mind if my English is not up to the mark, its not my first language. ;-)
Please vote if you like it.. Lovyaa<3<3