Mine

No one's pov:

His soft lips on yours, your cold cheeks heated by his warm hands, his ruffled hair slightly touching your forehead, your hands in his beating chest.. Everything about that moment was beautiful..
You were replaying that moment in your head over and over again until you felt a quiver on your seat.. And you came out of your thoughts and found yourself in your classroom..
You turned your head to find Jungkook, your benchmate, tapping his feet continuously on the floor.

"What makes you so restless?" you asked annoyingly..

"It's just..its just.. The winter carnival.." he stuttered..

"So what?" you asked without giving any fuk.

"So me and Hobi were thinking of running a kissing booth this carnival.... Wouldn't it be fun Y/Nie as..."
He got interrupted when Mr Lee entered the classroom with a girl.
Tall, skinny, long black hair, pretty. "Oo that's the little black dress girl! " you exclaimed which was only audible to Jungkook, but he didn't seem to care what you said as his eyes were fixed on the beautiful figure, Infact everyone's eyes were on her.
You lifted your eyebrows when you found out that Taehyung was checking her out too..

"Class this is Kim Luna,your new classmate, she is new to this town too so, I hope you get along with her and Y/N, you can give her the tour of our school in the next period"
Her eyes went from all the staring faces to yours as you stood up as soon as your name was called.
Finally she noticed me.. Its good to be noticed by someone attractive.. You thought.
"You can sit next to Taehyung" Mr Lee said pointing out at the vacant place beside Taehyung which was left by Jimin as he had his Biology class atm.
You thought Taehyung will rebel for letting her sit at Jimin's place, but he didn't which kinda left you amazed.

The whole period just went you staring at both of them who were talking with each other and smiling. You don't know why you were jealous. You and Taehyung were not even a thing.
You stood up as it was music class, you were not into music that much, so you bunked most of the classes and wander around the corridors of your school but this time you had to show the school to Luna which was kinda frustrating as you needed time for yourself and think about your relationship with Taehyung.

"Hey I'm Luna,nice to meet u"
Her pretty hand shook yours gently.
She had a comforting smile on her face.
"Hey I'm Y/N" you said smiling at her brightly.

"I really like Seoul. It's beautiful and the people here are very nice." She said as you both walked out of the classroom.

"The feeling's amazing here.. like I feel Kinda Confident here..." she continued examining every corner of the school with a bright energy.
You could see her excited expressions which made you giggle.
After showing her the whole school you brought her to it's cafeteria.
"This is our school's cafe where me and my bffs usually hangout when we bunk classes, or at lunch time"
You winked at her with a smirk.
She seemed really friendly, cool and interesting.
You both talked about many things. You could tell that you both had developed a soft friendship. The jealousy was  long gone.
The bell for lunch ran after a few minutes of talking to her.
"See you around Y/N" she stood up from her chair giving you a light smile as she went out of the cafe..You didn't budge as you knew your 2 bffs will join you.

Just when you were about to lay your head down on the table, your eyes got wrapped by someone's warm hands. You've felt that warmth before.

"Stop Tae!" you tried to get his hands off your eyes but failed. He was strong. For a minute you just stood there holding his hands and his hands cupping your eyes.
But then his hands slid to your cheeks caressing your face on the  way. A feeling of spark ran inside your body. Then within a second you found him sitting next to you.
His cute smile faded away as soon as he started speaking.

"Y/N.. I wanna talk to you about the other night. I would have said it if Jimin had not come in the way" he said impatiently.
You remained silent as you knew what was to come. You couldn't do anything but blush.
"I know whatever we have between us.. It's kinda wierd, but in a good way.. I really wanted to tell you how I feel but I just couldn't Cz I thought our friendship would be ruined, but now  I can't take it anymore, and it's hard for me to act like I don't like you when in reality I do.. "
He stopped just to read your expressions which were already shy, happy, excited, at the same time.
" Soo? "he hesitated a little.
" Wanna take this friendship to another level? "he asked rather shyly.
Your heart skipped a beat. His dark eyes were looking for obvious answers in your eyes. The motion of his eyes went from your eyes to lips constantly.
" Tae I really like you too" you blushed..
"And yeah I can be your girlfriend"
As soon as you said it he smacked his lips against yours. Ignoring the people in the cafe, you kissed him back. It felt so good.
Finally I can call Kim Taehyung mine  you thought as you ran your fingers on his hair.
But you stopped when you saw Jimin standing in the distance, with a subtle face.
Taehyung pulled off too and looked at Jimin.
He waved at him and smiled his cute rectangular smile.
Jimin came closer and smiled at you two.
"I'm really happy for both of you,but I didn't see it coming." he laughed seating himself on the opposite chair.
You kinda regretted kissing him in front of Jimin and you didn't know why.
But soon you realized you were next to the hottest guy in the school..
Finally It happened, my happiness has no boundaries, oml he's so stunning!!Its too good to be true..best day of my life! I can't wait to show him off to all my friends in school.
I am so proud to call him mine...

~~~~~~

Alyson's note:
Hey loves!!
I hope u like the story..
I feel sad for my baby mochi 🍡 :-(