Regrets

Taehyung's pov:

I gasped when I saw her staring at me blankly.. I couldn't stop but stare at her for as long as I had the chance to.
But then Jimin turned her head and kissed her. It came out of nowhere..
The audience stood up and started clapping. The show had come to the end.
How bad I wish I was Jimin right now.. Why me God?  I bailed out of the the play because Y/N wasn't Cinderella..
Damn!! I wish I had gone to the school that morning.
Half of me wanted to punch Jimin  on the eye..
Looking at Jimin fascinated with Y/N made my blood rise. There's noway he likes her too.. Why didn't he tell me? Oh like I did..
How I wish I was with her holding her hand!.. I'm a fuckin Coward.. If only I had confessed to her a long time ago, She would have been mine.. But now I can't let her be Jimin's.. She is mine.. She'll be mine.. Noone can come in our way now..
Just when I was plotting like a villain, I saw Jimin running towards me, he hugged me tightly..
"Where were you V!! I called you multiple times.. R u OK..?? He spoke with a soft, caring voice brushing his hand on my hair.

Before I could find a reason of my sudden disappearance he jumped with another question.

" How did I perform? Was it good? I was kinda nervous but Y /N made me feel better.. And we had our first kiss" .. His expressions turned from excitement to shy..

"U were good" the only words came from my mouth..I turned and started walking towards the exit leaving him clueless.. But why would he care? He's still dreaming his dreams with Y/N.. Wait till I ruin it.

I sat on the bench of the school park. It was still 8 pm so I didn't care to go home. I could see many people departing the school.. Within a few minutes there was silence..
As I was walking towards the exit of the school, a short figure jumped right in front of me. It was hard to make out her face because of the dark so I went close to the figure.

"SSorry Tae.. "

Y/N's pov:

I needed to apologise to Tae so gathering my leftover confidence I did it as soon as he recognised me. He looked confused at first, but soon his expression changed into a soft one..

He smiled at me as I was looking so

He smiled at me as I was looking so. hopeless like a stray puppy.
Not expecting any further response from me, He cupped my cheeks with his warm hands.
"Itss okayy Y/Niee". He said still smiling brightly.
Then for a moment we said nothing. Just both of us staring at each other, his hands still on my cheeks,my hands on his chest, his dark eyes admiring my whole face and searching for the same feelings.. Don't know if he succeeded in that or not.
And when I was completely lost in his eyes, his face came closer to mine.My heart was beating faster than Suga's rap lol.
I could feel his fast heartbeats too. Which was amazing.
I was about to say something and he made me forget it just by putting his finger on my lips. And then he used his thumb to caress my lips.. which gave rise to a different feeling in me.
In no time his lips were brushing against mine. I kissed him back but not as passionately as him.
He chuckled a little, realizing I was just a learner.. He slowed down and gave a last kiss on my cheek.
My cheeks were burning now..
After a few minutes of both of us staring into each other souls, he uttered.
"I'm such a dork! I should have come to school that day.." he sighed.
I was already out of words so he continued..

"Y/N I..really.." I was waiting but then I saw his gaze fell on something behind me..

...

Hey loves.. Thanks for  reading..<3<3
Plz Vote if u like it💜