Butterflies In My Stomach 🦋

Y/N 's pov

I woke up with a sudden tear in my eyes. It was 4 am, still dark. A cold shiver ran down my back as I saw the environment outside the window. No birds chirping, no honking, no noises.. I felt like i was in an apocalypse.. It felt amazing until I remembered my dream, the only reason why I woke up so early. I gasped and closed my eyes making the dream more clear to my mind.

                 ~~~~Dream. ~~~~

"Never forget me Y/N, I love you always" a guy broke out wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't make out what his face was like but he surely made me cry. I hugged him back. I could feel his heavy tears on my shoulder. His embrace was warm and I kinda felt like I know that person. I just missed him so much, despite the fact he was near to me and I didn't even know him.
Then suddenly I felt someone grabbing my hand and pulled me back and kept on pulling me until I was far away from Him.
He had already vanished from my sight when I felt my hand being clutched tighter and tighter.. I ran out of breath.. Dark..

        ~~~end of dream~~~

I opened my eyes again, and started wondering who could that guy be. I could not recognise him. After 10 minutes of thinking, I couldn't come to a conclusion.
I think I watch a lot of Rom com.. I thought as I got up from my bed and planned to go for a jog as the school starts from 8 am and it's 4: 30...

I was running in the lonely streets just when I saw Tae. My heart skipped a beat. He was jogging too. He looked handsome as always. He came running towards me with a soft smile on his face.
"Heyy. Didn't expect you here, especially at this time" he laughed keeping his soft smile constant.

"I had a wierd dream this morning

"I had a wierd dream this morning.. Like really really wierd."I said as we started walking towards the woods, where we three usually hangout.
"Like what?? " he asked seeming excited..
I told him the whole dream..
A grim expression overcasted my whole face and seeing this , his smile changed to a sympathizing one. I could see him struggling for words as he wasn't a sympathetic person at all, a guy who doesn't give a fuk at all. But this time I think I saw a different Tae in front of me. A kindhearted loving Tae that I was longing for in my whole life. I fell in love with him that second.
I was being a little dramatic as I wanted to see the soft side of Tae.
While I was passionately looking at him, he broke the silence "Dreams are not real, Reality matters the most" he said with a kind tone and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. This feeling never hit me this much hard as it was hitting me right now.

As we reached Our woods we both looked at each other and started racing towards our hut.
Jimin, Tae and i made it 6 years ago where we kept our secret things ,our precious belongings. And even stayed there while missing classes. That was the place where we grew up in. Our home.

Tae reached our hut first..
" I get the sofaa!! " he shouted at me from there. That was our ritual.,whoever came first gets to sit on the sofa, which was actually Jimin's granddad's sofa.
"Huh... never mind"  I said panting as I reached the hut. Tae was already making himself comfortable in the sofa while I shrugged and sat on the arms of the sofa.

Taehyung 's pov:

I closed my eyes resting my head on the sofa pretending I didn't notice her coming towards me.
Out of all the places in the hut she chose to sit close to me. My heart skipped a beat realizing that.

I have a crush on her since we were in 6th grade. But I couldn't confess it to her as we were friends and I didn't wanna spoil that. I have many relationships in the past but these girls were nothing compared to Y/N. I act cold in front of her cz I love it when she's shy. Her cheeks turn red and it makes me wanna kiss her forever...

I opened my eyes and found her staring at me like fools..she flinched and started looking at the entrance to the hut. I grinned at her cute behaviour.
It's now or never Taehyung.. I told myself.. Cz she was looking too beautiful to resist..

"Back when we were 14.. I told you  that  you were beautiful.. I meant it." I said...

She was frozen for a second.
I looked up at her.. realizing my gaze, she turned towards me with a shy countenance. I couldn't stop myself from looking at her beautiful face. I came closer to her finally feeling her warm, scented breath on my face.I could tell she was feeling the same that moment, so I didn't hesitate and caressed her cheek before bringing my lips close to hers. The feeling of being close to her gave me Butterflies in my stomach..

Y/N pov:

I couldn't believe the reality right now.. God. He's so beautiful. Why is he bringing his face close to mine? does he like me? Why is he staring at me like that? Damn.. I wanna kiss him so bad.. His dark eyes just like a black hole were staring  at my lips for so long..
I looked at his soft pink  lips that were waiting for being touched by mine.
But being a bitch as always I stood up...
" OMG it's 7 already !!!We have to be early to school todayy.!! The play practice starts from 7 :15.. Shit! I'm doomed!!" I cried in horror and started running out of the hut leaving Tae behind and forgetting the moment we were about to have..
Will I regret it or not?

* * *