Will The Show Go On?

As Agatha and Sophie walked to where Agatha was getting dressed, Agatha wondered why she hadn't said she was having doubts about having the wedding today. She knew it was stupid, and that Merlin would've wanted her to still have it today, but she couldn't bear it. This was supposed to be about just her and Tedros, but now she could only think about was that Merlin wasn't going to be there at her wedding. 

When they got there, Agatha got back to where she was getting dressed. Sophie sat down and started reading the newspapers Tedros was reading earlier. Finally Sophie cleared her throat. "Well I guess I don't need to wear this outfit anymore." She looked down at her black dress and it turned into a short-sleeve, long, pink bridesmaid dress.

Agatha looked over to Sophie and smiled. "That looks very nice." She said. Sophie raised an eyebrow, for she knew her best friend better then that. "What's bothering you, Aggie?"

Agatha sighed. "I asked Tedros if he was okay with the wedding still going on today, but I'm not so sure if I'm okay."

"Aggie, if you don't think you'll be ok with it, tell Tedros."

"But so many people came today I couldn't just-"

"No no no. Aggie, if you don't want to it's fine everyone will understand." Sophie interrupted.

"B-but-"

"No Aggie. Tell me the real reason."

"Well... me and Tedros have been waiting so long for our ever after. I feel like if we postpone the wedding... we might never get married or officially have our ever after." She shrugged. "I know it's silly."

Sophie eyed her as the nymphs were finishing getting her ready. "Aggie. Nothing will happen to you guys ever again. If your having doubts about having it today, then just tell people. But I feel like Merlin, Guinevere, Lancelot." she paused, "Your mother, would want you to get married today. This will show the Woods that even though we have had our losses, we will recover from them and will give them something to celebrate instead of mourn." Sophie shooed the nymphs away and stood in front of Agatha and held her hands. " I'm not saying you have to have the wedding today. But I feel like we need something to celebrate. But it's up to you, Aggie. Whatever you want. The Woods will stand by every decision you make."

Agatha was speechless, her eyes bigger then usual. She straightened and said, "Sophie, thank you so much. I think we should continue the wedding." She smiled. 

Sophie moved so the nymphs could continue working on Agatha. A moment later, Hester, Anadil, Dot, Beatrix, Reena, and Kiko bursted in. 

"Almost all the guests are here!" Beatrix exclaimed.

"I'm so excited!! Everything looks so great!!" Kiko squealed.

"Wish my Tedros statue wasn't destroyed, though. It looked so much like him." Anadil sulked.

"Ya, cause me, Beatrix, and Kiko had to make it again. Along with the Agatha statue." Reena said, eyeing Dot.

"Well, we just wanted to tell you, since we are all your bridesmaids." Dot said, ignoring Reena and Anadil. 

Sophie started, then noticed Hester sulking toward the back. "Hester, you look more depressed then usual."

"Ya, cause I'm a bridesmaid at the King and future Queen of Camelot's wedding, the greatest of all good. Do you know how that's going to make me look??!!" Hester exclaimed. 

(I forgot to mention before this but I thought it would be nice if all the characters had roles on the wedding cause they never mentioned if there was or not in the books. So obviously Hester, Anadil, Dot, Beatrix, Reena, and Kiko are bridesmaids, Sophie is Maid of Honor, Hort is now best man, Nicola is flower girl, and Willam is the altar boy/groomsmen) 

Agatha eyed her curiously, "I didn't make you be my bridesmaids. I just asked you guys and you all said yes." She said, confused.

"Dot made Ani and I do it" Hester explained. Everyone except Anadil and Dot looked at her. "Well,  she guilted us into it." 

"Anyway, we better hurry out. The ceremony is starting in 15 minutes. Are you ready Agatha?" Beatrix asked.

Agatha nodded and stepped away from the nymphs. Everyone gasped at how beautiful she looked. "You look gorgeous!" Kiko said. 

Agatha smiled, not the fake one she had given Sophie earlier, but a real smile, and Sophie noticed it and smiled back.

"Let's go!" Dot said. 

"Wait, where's Nicola?" Sophie noticed. "We need the flower girl." 

"She is waiting for us where we are meeting." Reena explained.

All of them started walking out, until it was only Sophie and Agatha. Sophie looked at her best friend, so excited for her. She thought of Hort, and if he'd be in the audience. She was so happy that he was alive and that she had finally found love.

 Dot walked back into the room."Sorry, we forgot to tell you but we ran into Tedros and Hort on our way here. They told us Hort is the best man and they wanted you to know. By the way, we're so happy Hort's alive!" She beamed and walked back out, leaving Sophie and Agatha speechless. 

"That's great!" Agatha said.

"It is!" Sophie exclaimed. "We better meet back up with the girls if we want to make it to your wedding on time." She winked.

"Ya." Agatha said.

They walked out of the room, excited for everything that was to come after this.

Next chapter: The Wedding...