Chapter 0 Introductions

(Time point: Before everything changed... before the War.)

It is a normal day at UA, well as normal as it can be. Principal Nezu was sitting in his office and doing........stuff........

(I don't know what he is doing in his free time. As far as I am concerned he could be planing world domination. But, no really he is doing principal stuff.)

As he was enjoying his Tea he started to notice some thing. The usual noise outside his office stopped. As well as the clock on his wall.

He started to collect his thoughts. He prepared for another Villain attack. He never has seen a quirk like this. A quirk that can stop time. As far as he's concerned no Villain or quirk user has a power like this.

"Hello?" Nezu asked calmly.

He knew since time has stopped around him the person or being wanted some thing from him or he wouldn't be aware of the fact that time has stopped.

Suddenly a dark mysterious figure appeared in front of his desk. 

It bowed down and said: "Good Afternoon Principal Nezu."

Nezu was surprised to say the least but kept his composure, still prepared for anything. 

"Good afternoon." Nezu greeted the mysterious figure.

"I am sure you are asking your self why I stopped time and came to talk to you." the figure said.

"It would be considerably nice if you could tell me your intentions." Nezu elaborated.

"Don't worry Principal. I don't have any ill intentions against you or your school." the figure elaborated.

"Then what do you want?" Nezu asked.

"I simply want to borrow a couple of people from your universe, including you, and watch different universes in a pocket dimension. Think of it as a long entertaining lesson for your students." it explained.

"Why would you want to do that?" Nezu asked surprised.

"Because I think it will be fun to see the reaction's of the people to the other universes. Don't worry, I will not harm any anyone. And I am prepared for Bakugou's overwhelming tenacity."

"What if I disagree?" Nezu asked the figure.

"I know fully well that you will not pass up the chance to see other universes Principal Nezu. It would be to exciting for you to miss out on. Also, as I said, it would be great for the students to see different universes. A great opportunity to learn about heroism and life its self." it elaborated.

Nezu sighed knowing that the person was right. He really wanted to see it and even if he said no he had no choice. He can only hope that the figure doesn't lie to him, because nobody would be able to defeat it.

"Oh, where are my manners I haven't introduced myself. You can reefer to me as M" M said.

"Ok M, we are going to the pocket dimension."  Nezu said.

"I am going to teleport the people to the pocket dimension Nezu. I hope you can explain to them what is happening before Bakugou attacks me. But don't worry he cannot harm me and I won't harm him." M explained.

Nezu nodded. Then he was sent to the pocket dimension.

For the Classes, UA staff and others it was a normal Saturday, until all of them suddenly appeared in a Theater. 

They were all confused and started to worry. Why are they all together in a Theater? How did they get here? Why are there no doors?! The Staff and the Students looked around to find a way out.