I thought about quiting.

I just read My Hero Academia Chapter 347...

What the F*** was that!?

I mean what the F*** was that!

First of all. I feel sorry for those poor animators that have to animate that s***.

Second, danger sense can't sense danger........ because Toga loves Midoriya so much...

It has been going down hill since Class 1A vs Deku. And even before that MHA was problematic. 

(All For One and One For All, Bakugou, the world building, not introducing MHA vigilantes, the characters not developing, The villains)

The f****** Final Battle doesn't feel like a final battle. It doesn't feel like Avengers Endgame.

The build up is f****** horrible.

It feels like a f****** filler arc. Ok.

The Main Story feels like f****** filler. 

Because we already know that Midoriya is going to be the worlds greatest Hero. 

Then why the f*** should we care about the story. 

We already know how it ends.

If you want to read a great story that is in the MHA universe read: MHA Vigilantes

(How the f*** is the side story better than the main story.)

I really thought about quiting at that moment.

'Why the f*** should I care about the story when the author himself doesn't care about it?'

The only reason that I'm not quiting is because of the potential of My Hero Academia.

Because of the characters.

Because I still care about it.

Because I want it to be greater. (and boy I will make it greater)

And especially because of My Hero Academia vigilantes.

Anyways, I will not quit even if the author doesn't care about the story.

The next part will come out this month.

If you have a problem with my interpretations of the characters or if you have any other suggestions write them to me in the comments.

MSRJ out.