Chapter 3 Batman Begins Part 2

I have reached 6k reads!

Ok that's enough celebration. To the next chapter!

(If your wondering why I'm constantly changing the chapters, it's because I don't know every little detail about MHA. If I learn something new or if my perspective of a character changes, I will change the chapter to improve the story. But please feel free to let me know if a character is not behaving like he/she should.)

=========================================================

"I just want to remind you again that these are different universes. So do not see alternate versions of yourself's as yourself. You didn't do the things your other self's did." M said.

Many forgot about the fact that they were watching other universes and not them self's.

"M is right. Like in the universe where Midoriya fought Shigaraki. It wasn't our universe it was just very similar to our universe and we saw what M wanted to show us." Nezu said.

That bummed most of them a bit down.

"I do not show these universes for no reason."

"You already are a variation of the original universe. Partially because I intervened. Like I said to Nezu you will learn a lot of lessons here and I do this to help you." M said.

"But why?" Midoriya asked.

"Because I took a liking to your universe. I became bored of watching other universes so I decided to take care of this universe." M explained.

"Are there more extras like you?" Bakugou asked.

"Yes Bakugou, there are. Do not worry most of them do not meddle with their universe. They just let the other's see the universe but they decide for how long I and the others can see it. Sometimes we come to an agreement where you can meet one of your variation's." M said.

"And I have come to such agreements." M said.

It shocked most of them that they could meet the variations of themselves.

"With what variations M?" Midoriya asked.

"You do not have to worry about that. You will meet them way later on." M answered.

Some of them started to think about what kinds of variations they would meet in the future.

"But now back to the universe we are watching now." M said.

Iida had normal clothes again and walked on an airfield. He walked towards a private jet.

"You got normal clothes again Tenya." Tensei said.

"My other self probably had to steal them." Iida said.

"But why are you walking to a jet?" Kaminari asked.

"It must be a private jet. So someone has come to get you." Momo said.

The door of the jet opened and it revealed Alfred.

"Alfred!" most of them said.

"Master Iida, you've been gone for a long time." Alfred said.

Iida smiled at him: "Yes I have."

"You look very fashionable." Alfred commented on his clothes.

"That was what I wanted to say..." Mina mumbled.

Iida looked at himself. "Apart from the mud." Alfred smiled.

They walked into the jet and took off.