Hiatus

For those who are wondering I'm currently on hiatus.

I know, big surprise.

I don't know when I'll come back if I come back at all.

If I do come back it'll be in like 2025 because I have to finish school and find work.

Also MHA has been terrible in the last chapters in my opinion.

The Toga vs Uraraka fight was really the final nail in the coffin for me.

I might get the itch to write one chapter again but we'll see.

In the beginning I thought I could pull my self together and regularly release chapters.

But I should have known better. I was always this lazy.

I even planned on rewriting MHA but that idea is pretty much dead.

If you want to read a great MHA rewrite here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/214948400-rejected-stones

I still like the concept of MHA.

It's just sad to see how much potential Horikoshi has wasted. It could have been really great.

But no. Let's just rush the manga at the point where characters could be developed the most and lets have a war again.

And also retcon the backstories of most villains so that they were crying as a child even thou they didn't in the original backstory so that we can manipulate the readers feelings so that they feel sorry for mass murderers.

Anyway read the story through the link it is really good.

Take care. Bye bye.