Chapter 1 House M.D.

The group nodded in agreement and took their seats.

"Ok. I am going to prepare the first universe you have to watch. Do not start a fight." M said while eyeing Bakugou and disappeared.

"Tch." Bakugou said.

"What do you think we are going to see Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked him.

"I don't know, since we're already here there could be endless possibilities for those universes. Like, someone does have a quirk, someone doesn't, maybe there are no quirks in that universe at all, mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter..." Midoriya elaborated before muttering again.

Cut to Aizawa. He didn't like this. Not one bit. He doesn't have any control over the situation. He knows that no one would stand a chance against M. He can't do any thing against him.

"Nezu." Nezu looked over to aizawa "Do you think we can trust M?" aizawa asked.

Nezu thought for a second. "So far M seems trustworthy. So far he was always honest and never hurt anyone, even thou Bakugou attacked him." he answered.

"sigh I hope you're right Nezu." aizawa said.

After a short while they all talked to each other. A lot of "nice to see you again, it's been a while" and so on and so forth.

"Ok, I'm back." M said gaining everyone's attention.

"Now sit back down again. I am going to give you some context for this universe." 

After everyone was back on their seats M started by saying: "Are you ready to see Aizawa as a doctor?"

Everyone was confused to say the least but answered with a yes.

"Good. Now, in this universe there are no quriks and Aizawa is a certified diagnostician with a double specialty of infectious disease and nephrology." he explained.

Aizawa was very surprised that his counterpart was such a doctor but didn't show it. Most of class 1-A was amazed that their teacher's counterpart was such a decorated doctor. The others in the room were surprised as well.

"Wow shota you are a doctor in this world." hizashi yamada(Present mic) said teasing him.

"Shut up mic." aizawa said annoyed.

"Oh and one other thing don't expect him to be the same Aizawa that you know."

The screen that was black. Then it showed a clinic room with a woman and a short haired, semi-well dressed and less tiered looking shota Aizawa.

(I present to you Aizawa with short hair. I didn't draw this.)

)