Chapter 2 A Villain who unintentionally always does helpful things

"The next universe is quite similar to yours but some thing's changed." M said before...

...the screen showed Deku and Shigaraki ready to battle on a rooftop of mustafu. 

"Shigaraki." Izuku said with a serious tone.

"So he is going to fight Shigaraki alone?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes." M answered.

Most of them worry that Midoriya could die.

"The city is doomed, Deku! I've poisoned the water supply!" said Shigaraki.

"Oh no."

"So that is his plan. I hope the other hero's are able to save the city and help young Midoriya." All Might said.

'I must already have a plan before going into such a fight or else it will be very difficult for me to beat him.' Midoriya thought to himself.

"Actually because you've poisoned the water supply, we discovered that the city's pipe infrastructure is really, severely outdated. So thank you for bringing our attention to that, millions of people could have gotten really sick over the next few years." Deku said unimpressed.

Some were relieved, some were happy and some were snickering that his plan not only failed but also helped the city.

'Good, now I only need to worry about Shigaraki.' Midoriya thought to himself.

"Uh secondly, because you snuck past the security system so easily, we found out that funds specifically for that system were being embezzled, by government officials. So we've busted a major fraud ring." Said Deku.

People were beginning to laugh that Shigaraki's plan failed even more.

'Maybe I should setup a investigation in Mustafu.' Nezu thought to him self.

"And finally the pathogen you unleashed does give people mild diarrhea, but we found it also has a great source of vitamin C." Deku said.

Everyone was laughing at the failure of Shigaraki's plan.

Shigaraki was fuming. Not only did his plan fail but it also unintentionally helped everyone. "Ok whatever! Take this!" he said as he shot an energy blast at Deku.

"DEKU-KUN/DEKU/MIDORIYA/MIDOBRO/YOUNG MIDORIYA!!!" everyone screamed. Afraid that he was hurt.

Izuku tanked the hit. His Hero suit had damage but he was completely unharmed.

Every one was shocked that Midoriya could take such a hit.

He moved his left shoulder a bit. "You fixed my shoulder." he said.

"Pfff! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Everyone bursted out laughing.

"GOD DAMMIT!!!" Shigaraki screamed.

The screen faded to black.

"Good. How did you find this universe?" M asked.

"It was hilarious!" Kaminari said still laughing.

"He only beat him with his words!" Sero said still laughing.

"So Manly!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said.

"Well done Young Midoriya." All Might said to him.

"T-t-thank you." Midoriya said embarrassed by the praise.

"Problem Child. You really are something." Aizawa said to himself with a little smile.

(Watch more of ProZD, he has so many awesome comedy skits. Hope you like this one. The next chapter will take more time because I have school again. Anyway see you all in a Month (maybe).)