nini .01

nini was in her room, looking out the window that faced her bed. it had a big tree outside the view, and a little bush with white flowers growing through it. nini had always sat there, thinking about anything, or everything. nini would place it as her 'safe place'.

the place she would go if she was worried, if something bad happened, she would sit at the window. any single thing, nini goes there to feel safe.

below the window was her keyboard. her keyboard was basically her best friend, she had an angelic singing voice and the most creative mind when it came to writing songs. nini would sit there all day and write songs, she loves it that much she even wrote a song about her favourite tv show.

twilight.

nini didnt have many friends, she wasn't the most popular person ever, she wasnt even known that much. but she didnt complain, she enjoyed her quiet life. nini only has 3 real friends,
sebastian(seb) matthew smith,

the bubbly, extremely gay and in love with carlos, soft af and basically one direction's biggest fan.

gina (gi) porter,

the icon, the dancing queen, the future famous actor, dancer and singer. (also is a simp for ej caswell but we dont talk about that.)

and last but not least,

ashlyn (ash) caswell,

the hippie, the one who hypes you up every single second of the day, but also is the mom of the group. she takes polaroid camera's everywhere, i mean.

everywhere.

nini doesnt complain though i mean, it gets alot of cute pictures and memories so..

as nini was looking out the window, thinking about her friends. a thought popped into her mind. 'i should post one of my songs.' nini thought to herself. nini has never really posted her music online, she has a few times (because ash forced her) but its not a common thing for her.

nini puts her phone down beside her keyboard and clicks play. nini softly places her fingers on the keys and plays a soft melody.

she finishes singing her song and clicks stop on her recording. nini smiles at the thought of the song she just sung, she hasn't actually been in a relationship before, she wrote the song for her friend gina.

gina had gone through a rough heartbreak last year so nini decided to write a heartbreak ballad with gina's story. she did add the 'white flowers' part as the bush outside her bedroom.

she found them pretty, very pretty. nini has never really felt heartbreak before, she hasen't even been in love before.

she always wondered how it felt.