the list .03

ricky was walking about the school halls, dragging his finger across all the lockers humming 'where'd all the time go?' by dr dog as he just finished outer banks. (carlos and ej forced him to watch it as carlos has the biggest crush on rafe, yes rafe the physco.)

he was skipping class as usual, he didn't even know why he went to school at this point, he would drop out, but i think he has hope in himself.

"richard." a small honey blonde haired woman called.

ricky turned his back just to see the drama teacher of the school, miss jenn.

"uh, what?"

"come with me." jenn said, firmly.

ricky rolls his eyes and follows her into the drama room.

their must have been a class going on as their was alot of 'theatre geeks' as ricky would name them.

she pulls him aside and talks to him.

"richard."she said.

"hm." ricky said raising his eyebrows.

"miss smith said that you have a 'list' to complete." miss jenn said using air quotes.

ricky was confused on how miss jenn knew about it.

"your probably confused but i've been told that on the list, it says you have to take part in the spring musical." miss jenn reads out whilst holding the list.

"no, no, no- ill do anythinggg else."  he said dragging out the 'anything'.

"just not this." ricky said basically begging jenn.

"richard i'm sorry, i don't have a say in this and you don't have a choice." miss jenn said with an apologetic look on her face.

she felt bad but she really didn't have a choice for the teenage boy.

"you will be going for the role as 'troy', the lead in high school musical." she insisted.

"but- i dont- i cant even act!" ricky shouted.

everyone in the room turned around at him and he looked back.

he knew his friend carlos was a theatre 'geek' so when he saw carlos, he smiled.

he was happy to see a familiar face doing this with him.

until he turned to see- EJ?

"elijah james what are you doing here!!!' ricky shouted and burst out into laughter.

ricky noticed a girl beside ej that he has saw around before, she has curly, black hair and a serious face.

gina noticed ricky staring at her and looked over at ej.

"what is his proble-" gina was about to say.

"its fine babe, let me deal with him." ej said to gina.

ej walked over to ricky who was about to fall on the ground with all the laughter coming through his body.

"du- du- dude i cant what the hell are you doing here?!" ricky managed to get out through his laughter.

"i never told anyone this, but los and gi. but i'm a theatre geek dude."

"remember last semester, i never came to the game because i-"

ej and ricky both synced in what they were saying.

"was at the beauty and the beast musical."

"yup. i was gaston. bro i really love it." ej said smiling.